Search results

  1. Luke

    No mention of proposed Muppet series on FOX

    Hi Jamie, Yes i guess you could call it a little pessemistic, but my problem isn't really with the Henson Productions, i know they will make a fantastic show - it's more with the viewers and the pressure JHC will get from others like EMTV and Fox. I don't really think the viewership for...
  2. Luke

    Dr. Teeth repaint: ebay report...

    Yes MM, i realise my plan has some rather large flaws too. I guess Palisades could have suprised people with being allowed a Dr Teeth rather than telling them to email in and get one. So people emailed in asking for a second run on the Dr Teeths but there was so few people that they were...
  3. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey MM Actually I more or less agree with you - it IS peoples fault that more people didn't email Ken and ask for a 2nd run on the Dr Teeth - but then half a dozen (thats 6 in the UK, not sure about the states) people just wanted it then thats practically peanuts for Palisades to have sorted...
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey wait a minute - lay off Steve J, he's more than entitled to his opinion, is it that anybody with any kind of view that Palisades isn't the best toy company in the world just gets crapped on around here - well i've got news for you - look around the net at action figure collecting boards...
  5. Luke

    Dr. Teeth repaint: ebay report...

    I think the lesson we can learn from this is that a good proportion of the people going to events like Wizard East are scalpers looking to make a quick buck on exclusives like Action Figures ! *Sigh* If only I lived in the states I could get a piece of the action too !!!!! ;-) Personally...
  6. Luke

    No mention of proposed Muppet series on FOX

    Nope Jamie - y'see I didn't make ANY dire prediction, you spend a lot of time posting, how bout some reading eh ? FYI - i don't dissaprove of a new show, i said it was a little early for it in a period in the industry that doesn't like to take risks - obviously a puppet show as opposed to a...
  7. Luke

    No mention of proposed Muppet series on FOX

    Jamie, I do fully acknowledge (and have done countless times in the past) that Fox has a slightly better track record than other networks of keeping ailing shows on air (Futurama for one) but this doesn't mean they are a charity and I think puppet shows, be they Muppets, ALF, Greg or any...
  8. Luke

    No mention of proposed Muppet series on FOX

    That 70's Show is pretty cool - Hmmmmmmm Mila Kunis !!!!!! I bet she'd be more than happy to pose with a Penguin !
  9. Luke

    New Muppet Show Watches

    Thanks Phil, I must have missed it on the forum - i had been looking for a press release or something like that.
  10. Luke

    More Time/Life DVDs soon?

    A word of warning - TVshowsonDVD isn't the most accurate place for news - i think the last thing we heard from Time Life was that they weren't going to be releasing more DVDs at all. Maybe someone could email them and get the official word.
  11. Luke

    Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

    Yeah Warrick, good for you - it HAD to be a hoax - there's no way George Bush is intelligent enough to use the internet - well spotted ! ;-) Luke (he could have had his monkey butlers sign his name though !)
  12. Luke

    New Muppet Show Watches

    I found one here at :- http://www.fossil.com/Product/Product.asp?Tier1=Collectibles&Tier2=CC&Dept%5FID=CC&Cat%5FID=C01&Prod%5FID=LI2050 There are supposed to be four released this year, i think this news has been missed on MC and other sites - haven't heard much. Anyone know more ? I...
  13. Luke

    Sideshow Muppet busts are finally released!

    For international people there is a local distributors list at :- http://sideshowtoy.com/interdist.html I like em, and i think $50 is about the right price point. I like the actual busts but i'm not too happy with the bases - the sandy color looks very boring and doesnt really 'work' with...
  14. Luke

    Is it Frank Oz's Piggy on Hollywood Squares?

    Yeah Ryans correct, it's Eric, has been ever since way before Muppetfest. A lot of people have been fooled thinking it's Frank on various occasions and the Henson company has been happy to let them think that - shows what a good piggy Eric makes.
  15. Luke

    No mention of proposed Muppet series on FOX

    Well the new Muppet show is not, and never was going to be a Fall show - so thats why its not mentioned. The earliest airdate is apparently March 2003. As for Greg, I guess that show just how much they care about their shows - and i expect them to treat the Muppets in exactly the same way.
  16. Luke

    Pepe Tinkerdee

    That would be Cory - now 'Beaker' here !
  17. Luke

    Muppet Figures in the UK

    Scifiwarehouse are the biggest rip off on Earth, and don't have the best reputation either - it's possible you might find them at the 'Foridden Planet' shops, both the companies have some relation - but they'd only be very slightly cheaper. Probably might as well go via Ebay and pay surface...
  18. Luke

    Please, couldn't the forum have a fanfic section?

    yeah but i got the acme hair growth kit, a german phrasebook, and a leather studded jacket - sorted !
  19. Luke

    Please, couldn't the forum have a fanfic section?

    Seeing as we are all gathered here today, can we also have a chat room ? *remember those, back in the glory days ?* Then we could also roleplay in the chat room - i'll be a big hairy German biker woman !
  20. Luke

    Two questions for all you muppet fans

    Pretty unlikely they will release the DVD in the states because the distribution rights to the extra episodes are with Time Life, but you can try making your DVD player multi-region and buy the DVD from the UK.
Top