Search results

  1. Luke

    New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

    << What if a woman wears a shirt with Kermit on the front? I mean Kermit's on her chest! That's not the kind of image that Kermit should have, is it? >> Well, he's always been a bit of a boob - and he's been close to Miss Piggy's chest many a time, and may i say what an outstanding chest that...
  2. Luke

    New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

    Intimite apparel just means bikini cut panties nowdays .... believe me i know !!! Luke *Dissapointed customer*
  3. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I have a question on the whole collectors club thing - what if you want to join the club, but you are joining in order to get the Animal T-Shirt or other variants, and don't want the vanishing cream beaker. Do you just reply '0' to the number of vanishing cream beakers needed or is the club...
  4. Luke

    New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

    I see your point Matt and i feel your pain. The thing is character licensing on underwear and string bikinis is pretty tame and everyone is doing it nowdays. I think there have been some misconceptions - they are not making thongs, g-strings or any really adult style lingerie. I agree that...
  5. Luke

    New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

    I think you guys are going waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy overboard. It's easy money in the bank kids, the Henson Company needs it right now - what would you rather have - Kermit sitting on your family jewels or Steve Whitmire unemployed ? My girlfriend has a Betty Boop thong and Betty is positioned...
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I didn't buy the figures but i've seen them on Ebay. They're pretty cool - each coming with their own vehicle right ? I think the likeness and articulation was great for those times.
  7. Luke

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    I have to take issue with this one and say that in a way it's false. The Jim Henson Foundation was not 'kicked' out of anywhere. As the foundation is a family thing, and not sold as part of the company - it doesn't entitle them to use office space that belongs to EMTV for free. I would guess...
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Oh my gawd - lemme guess - you've decided to drop the Muppet license and make an ALF action figure line after all ? I would wet myself if that ever happened, i would y'know ! Luke
  9. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think thats a great idea - Uncle Dukes idea is good too but the variants are only repaints now right ? It's a shame there isn't a way to have Piggy/Janice in different costumes at the start though because i agree with the person who said that having two figures that looked the same would...
  10. Luke

    Muppet Show DVD´s update!!!

    Re: Luke, Nah - we are just far more intelligent than Americans. They spend all their time on the internet, drinking soda and watching the Simpsons ............. oh wait - thats what I do !!! ;-)
  11. Luke

    Wisecracking Puppets Make a Comeback i.e. Alf, Kermit

    I have seen the new ALF bobbing head doll and it is fantastic - probably the best vinyl likeness ever of him.
  12. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Luke That is a great, no - SUPERB point there Zack and i completely yeild to you on that one. Maybe it is ok for lots of figures to be wearing the same outfit - what do others think ? Personally i don't think it's a good idea in any line because people might not want to buy the...
  13. Luke

    Muppet Show DVD´s update!!!

    <<"scenes never before released in North America." >> I don't know what they are keeping in/out but even if they kept the extras in, this statement would not appear as obviously they have been released before by Time Life.
  14. Luke

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    If it helps anyone who is still doubting this - i think with two heavyweights such as Warrick and Michael confirming this there is certainly no doubt in my mind. Henson don't really need to put out a statement if they haven't been asked by anyone so i'm sure any webmasters could email them in...
  15. Luke

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    Yeah this news bites wind, there are so many cool people losing their jobs. Hopefully this isn't going to spread to the Creature Shop in London though cos they seem to get tons of work coming their way. Sad fact is, Henson have less and less money right now and this is the reason why a sale...
  16. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    LOL Warrick *Worried Look* - I also want Janice in Scrubs, but i think Piggy is a figure that would look and sell better in a traditional nurses outfit. Maybe they could do a variant of her in Scrubbs using Janices torso or something but i do feel that two figures, both arriving in the same...
  17. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I agree totally with Uncle Duke !!!!!!
  18. Luke

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    I think by the time that lot comes out we'll have Baby Ken, let alone Baby Kermit !
  19. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think a lot more could be done with a Penguin though - as i said, spinning bow-tie, fish in pocket like that sig image i had a while back, maybe a removable crash helmet for any dangerous stunts, shades. It could almost be another normal Muppet fig in itself so packaging it with one of the...
  20. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Theres far too much Beaker about, i'd like to see a 14" version of one of the other characters first, then maybe go onto someone like Beaker. Now a 14" Animal - that would be cool ... and i'm not going to do any jokes along those lines so everyone can relax.
Top