Search results

  1. D

    Call to all Little Jerry and the Monotones fans

    Thanks!But do you know where I can hear it from? I hope it's on Muppet Central Radio.
  2. D

    Which episode has this classic skit?

    If Ernie Tried To Borrow a Vaccum From Herbert Birdsfoot Has Ending Music,How Does It Go??
  3. D

    Call to all Little Jerry and the Monotones fans

    What happens in The Video "Sad"?Do you know where I can hear it from :confused: :sing:
  4. D

    What's the Name of that Song DVD

    Does anybody know what 4 Classic Sesame Street Skits will be on there yet?I am waiting to see it! :sing: :)
  5. D

    Dave Coulier

    You Know Who Dave Coulier Really Reminds Me Of Sometimes? SIMON THE SOUNDMAN!!!! :excited: :crazy: :cool: :eek: :flirt:
  6. D

    Melvin The Moving Man

    What year was this cartoon?
  7. D

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Here some more Old Ernie Clips I would like to see on the 35th Season right after Journey To Ernie: Ernie at The Miami Mice Song:D-U-C-K-I-E Ernie tried to Borrow a Vaccum Cleaner from Herbert Birdsfoot The Wrong Patient Song:Naptime Ernie is with Girl Wearing a Shirt Like His That's...
  8. D

    Three Sesame Street DVD's Coming In June 8th

    Go To www.fye.com and you'll certainly know. 1.When you're at the website,Click on Movies/DVD's 2.Click Children 3.Type in Sesame Street 4.Click GO and you'll know that they will be released on June 8th. ;)
  9. D

    Three Sesame Street DVD's Coming In June 8th

    Hey Everybody,Great News! :) Three Sesame Street DVD's are coming in on June 8th.Which will be: Learning About Letters(1986) Learning About Numbers(1986) and Elmo's World-Families,Mail,and Bath Time(2004) :cool: What do you think about this? :excited:
  10. D

    Can anybody please explain to me about this skit?

    Wow Joggy,This is so cool!!!! :eek: I love those Sesame Street Pictures.
  11. D

    Play With Me Sesame-Season 3

    Well Ssetta,I heard Phillip said that there will be a 3rd season soon.Who knows?
  12. D

    Play With Me Sesame-Season 3

    How do you know Deanmo19?
  13. D

    Elmo's World

    What Episode#Did The Really First Elmo's World Segment Start?I know it definately started on Season 30.
  14. D

    Play With Me Sesame-Season 3

    Hey Phillip,When Will The 3rd Season of Play With Me Sesame Start's :confused:
  15. D

    Sesame Place Theme Park

    Sesame Place is my very favorite theme park of all time! :excited: The Water Rides are just great and you can wear your bathing suit.
  16. D

    When you outgrew Sesame Street...

    So Philo and Gunge,Does your Mom still say you're too old for Sesame Street???? :p
  17. D

    Can anybody please explain to me about this skit?

    What Episode # is this on? I like to see it in the museum of television and radio.
  18. D

    Best of Cookie Monster on DVD!!! + Big Bird in China & Japan Specials

    I finally bought Big Bird in China on Friday.It sure was good. :) How is Big Bird in Japan?I like to get that next.
  19. D

    Dave Coulier

    Would Dave Coulier be a great guest on Sesame Street?You know he played Joey on Full House and He Hosted America's Funniest People.He has blond hair.The reason why he might be great is because he does very terrific acting cartoon characters,etc..Do you think he will immatate any of the muppet...
  20. D

    Favorite Sesame Street specials

    When will they release Let Me Eat Cake :confused:
Top