Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street on CNN Headline News

    Yeah, it's possible that the spot was pulled from what they have on now as the evening hours and late night shifts start their broadcasts. But it was a good showing, at least María was there with the two Muppets and they sang the numbers refrain from the Pinball Count when reminiscing/talking...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street on CNN Headline News

    Hey guys! There was an appearance by Sesame Street on CNN Headline News on the morning of April 1, 2004. Missed it myself, but they're repeating it near the end of each half-hour segment. Elmo, Grover, and María all showed up at the CNN HN studios in Atlanta, Georgia to talk about the...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Thanks to all, my creation's almost finished. Just gotta write out his accessories, and that'll make it one more added to the cast. Might go this afternoon and pick up my S7 Palisades Muppets figure collection additions, if the local EB stores finally got them in today. Of course, I'm also...
  4. The Count

    The Count on MSNBC Tonight (March 31st)

    Did you seriously think, that when given the chance, I'd miss out on a TV appearance by my namesake, my mentor, my Leige? Yes, it was a good appearance and I liked it. Of course, any of the visual aids during the bit were wasted on me, my blind batty eyes you know. But it was great that they...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    I thank thee, o master of melodious ceremonies. The cat's gona be a bird actually, so no wild hair and no shoes to hinder his scratchin' talons. Thought of maybe a sort of beret resting on his head behind his buggy eyes, not sure about the shades. They might go well, then again not so well...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey Floydnjanicefan, here's a sample of my handiwork if it helps you help me with what I'm asking for my rocking trumpet player. *Turns over magical top hat and flicks on the holographic image inducer, producing an image of the following Numborg. CAVITY-32. Real Name: Matilda Sweettooth...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    No floydnjanicefan or should we just call you Jimmy? There's no link to my project, just a few examples posted here and there. There are some posted in this thread, if you go back a few pages to the part where a few of us boarders were dining at Charlie's at Sesame Street. But if that...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi guys, glad to know that my little batlings were of such good help in painting your room floydnjanicefan. Speaking of which, I need your help and that of Lips and maybe Whatever's as well. As you know, I have a personal pet project called "Numborgs", and I'm currently working on the one...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    My opinion is... that this place looks like a fantastic psychadelic psychotropic rainbow with a multitudinous myriad of mixed colors, o hep bandleader. Now, rock on with your bandmates and have a crazy time here at the dorms.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey guys, there might be a strike at the campus tomorrow, so tomorrow's classes are being suspended. Not sure if it'll affect the rest of the week, but we're on standby for now. Oh, and just when did I become the deskclerk here at the dorms? Well, at least it's something I love to do and it...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Thank you PLL and Miss Piggy for hosting this movie night here in your room. It was a great way to get to know two new boarders here in the dormhouse. And another one of the better parts is when the gangs are going over the list of stuff they need, and then the bed at the hotel swallows up all...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yeah, the movie's a good one. For me some of the highlights are the water ballet sequence and counting all the added water ballet dancers. Also, I'm a little bit saddened by the movie knowing that the scene where Piggy throws the truck driver out of his cab and into Oscar's trashcans is coming...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey! With all that musical equipment in your room floydnjanicefan, where will you guys sleep? Anyway, I like some of the ideas here. Gotta get Scooter (MC) back in here so that she can update her website skematics of the dormhouse. BTW: Mokey and I share the same sort of compromise tactics...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    So Kyle, you've picked up on some of my tricks eh? Then again, was that Mumford's top hat we gave you? Oh well, at least we share the same taste in magical hats. And if necessary I can whip up some more on the spot to conceal your monsters from an attack. Sorry, that's my Yu-Gi-Oh spectator...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    We sure have some good fun here. Mokey: "Thank you PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy for the soda, it was very delicious. Oh and GonzoGirl, I got a postcard from Uncle Matt today. Well, it was addressed to Gobo, but he read it to us all the other day. It said that he was investigating the...
Top