Search results

  1. D

    New Janice Plush

    Yeah... but Plushes are hard to deal with. They are after all, just stuffed pieces of cloth that try to resemble characters. Now if it was something like a figurine, now we're dealing with clay sculpting, and there's little room for error. The smaller a plush gets, the harder it is to get the...
  2. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    A couple corrections and addendums Firstly, I forgot to mention that both the Butler and Joe Hundred Guy had 2 bushy eyebrows each. The butler's seemed attached to his eyes, and Joe Hundredguy's eyebrows were slightly raised. The butler's nose was orange, not red as previously indicated...
  3. D

    "Nick & Jessica" wins the night

    I do not know how to feel..... :o
  4. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    The Pizza actually appeared before in an Elmo's world segment, but I'm guessing it was a little different.
  5. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    OHHH>>> the skit! the skit. I should have explained it more clearly. he was standing at a podium handing out various muppet noses to various AM's, putting them on their previously nose-less faces. At the end of the skit, he's looking for an extra nose for himself (dispite having one on having...
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Frank! At least the voice, but I'm sure he did the puppetry. It's one of my favorite newer E&B skits.
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on the Nick & Jessica Variety Hour

    It didn't get cancelled because of it's really stupid overpolitical correctness. The series was doing absolutely wonderful in the ratings, but (here's where it gets downright stupid...) because the audience was mostly African American, and not more "Diverse" they canned it right away...
  8. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    >>Oh and the robin from the Robin Williams segment was a male character, the one from Elmo's World sounded female. Maybe that would make all the world of differrence, then again maybe not. Just keep an eye out for when they repeat this one tomorrow on your PBS station before airing the new...
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Man... that Harvey Firestien segment and Joe Hundred Guy just had me cracking up all day. The Trash Gordon was a bit on the dull side compared to the others. Daffy, they are all really short, but the others were solved in more bizzarre and clever ways (In one segment, he was attacked by worms...
  10. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Okay, the woman named Gladys and the Lizard where at the begining in Elmo's dream. He said that a woman named Gladys, a lizard, and a tomato (a muppet tomato) joined him in dancing. My discriptions are a little fuzzy, since... to make it dream like, the edges of the screen were fuzzy...
  11. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Okay, here's today's descriptions: A woman named Gladys: A fat blue AM with a small pink nose, and sleepy eyes, has a golden blonde haircut (I can't describe it, but sort of flat) and a Pink dress The chickens: 2 larger Brown AM chickens and a smaller white chicken (same one they used for...
  12. D

    Theories about the next generation..

    I feel that Gabi and Miles will definately have the same connection, but I can't help feel there's always some conspiracy to stomp interatial couples on SS... First, Maria and David were obviously going to go together, and Luis slips out of the blue. Then Gina and Savion Glover (what was...
  13. D

    Muppet Easter Eggs in the UK

    Great update... a tad too late, though....
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on the Nick & Jessica Variety Hour

    Dedication... you wanna talk about dedication? I sat through the WHOLE thing, skipped out on my favorite show (the only live action, nonpuppet show I watch, actually) Arrested developement just to see if they were to come back. I'm a muppet loyalist... or, since I sat through the whole painful...
  15. D

    Favorite Sesame Street Books

    I feel the ultimate SS book experiance is Oscar's How to be a Grouch. Since Spinney did the Illustrations and the writing, it's the closest you'll get to the actual Muppet writing a book. Not much of a plot, but I feel that this is the best SS book ever produced. I also like, if you count...
  16. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Yeah... I miss it as well, but I really love Trash Gordon segments. It's just about my favorite change to SS so far. Gordon just really gets into the spirit of the show, playing a deliberately cheesey retro 50's scifi serial hero....
  17. D

    Elmo on Hollywood Squares April 12-16

    I can only see this Wedsday and Friday due to my late class scheduals. You know, a lot of SS fans hate Elmo, but I gotta admit, I'm really startin' to like the guy. I do not like kids, ironically, but he's a great role model for the youngest of the young (ecept for talking in the third...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on the Nick & Jessica Variety Hour

    I do not think that Jim Henson wanted to see the Muppets end when performers pass on or leave. Jim Henson's legacy is that "The show must go on," IMO. even if the projects stink, the magic, wonder, art and skill of the muppets is present in everything, be it Sesame Street, Muppet movies...
  19. D

    Best episodes of The Muppet Show

    John Clese, hands down... "This not be an intercom.... IT BE A PAYPHONE!!!!!"
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on the Nick & Jessica Variety Hour

    I completely utterly and totallt disagree with that entire statement. I think anyone who continues a role is doing a good job, especially Eric, who has been doing a better job with Piggy than Frank Oz as of late. I know you are a classic perfectionist, but I real-ly have to say that if...
Top