Search results

  1. D

    Lorreta Long.

    No I Didn't! How Was It And What Was It About?
  2. D

    Yhis was my favorite old sketch

    Which Sketch :confused:
  3. D

    HELP : We All Sing With The Same Voice

    (1)Best Buy (2)Tower Records (3)Suncoast (4)Sam Goody (5)Fye (6)Toys R Us And (7)Borders! ;)
  4. D

    Snuffy and Big Bird

    Very True GeeBee!
  5. D

    Yhis was my favorite old sketch

    Oh Yeah And One More Thing,There Was ALso A Skit From 1971 Where Grover Serves Simon The Soundman But I Just Don't Remember What Happened Definately Like Before.I'm Sure Someone Else Could Answer It For You As Long As They Just Know It! Well,Bye Bye Now! ;) :sleep: :sleep:
  6. D

    Yhis was my favorite old sketch

    Yes,His Name Is Simon The Soundman But He's Way Different Than Fat Blue! Simon Talked Exactly Liked Fat Blue Because He's Performed By Jerry Nelson. What's Different About Him Is He Has A Black Mustache,Black Hair,And He Wear's A Hat. But Fat Blue Has Brown Hair And A Brown Mustache With...
  7. D

    Changing Your Biography on Muppet Central

    Hey Guys,How Do You Change Your Own Biography On Muppet Central :confused:
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    But Little Kids Right Now Can Watch The Old SS Even If They Watch The New Ones. As Long As They Have Them Recorded On A Homemade Video Tape! :) ;)
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    If Jim Henson Was Still Living,He Would Never Like It Right Now Because He Always Liked It How It Was Before He Died! :sympathy: I Totally Do Agree They Should Release Their Episodes After All 36 Years!!!! But In There 40th Anniversary,They Should Just Do It Big Time Because It Would...
  10. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    I Definately Have No Idea! I Wish We All Would Just Know That! :confused: :smirk: :crazy:
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    I Miss It Too! I Liked It The Way How The Show Used To Always Be! :)
  12. D

    Three new Sesame DVD's on February 1st

    Good! It Will Also Have A Bonus Of 3 SS Shorts. but I'm Sure Will Find The Information Of It When Time Just Go's By! ;)
  13. D

    Three new Sesame DVD's on February 1st

    I Don't Know But We'll Find Out When Time Just Go's By.Besides,It's Just A Couple Of Months Away!
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    Why Was The Count's Cape Purple Instead Of Green Inside Elmo's World :confused:
  15. D

    Three new Sesame DVD's on February 1st

    I Mean Happy Healthy Monsters! Sorry For The Mistake On The 1st Post! :o ;)
  16. D

    Three new Sesame DVD's on February 1st

    Hey Everybody,3 SS DVD's Are Releasing On Tuesday February 1st! They Are:Big Bird Sings(1995) Sing Yourself Silly(1990) And The Newest One:Happy Hungry Monsters(2004) What Do You Think About This? Great,Huh? :eek: :excited: :flirt:
  17. D

    Muppet references on "Full House"

    I've Just Seen About All There Episodes! I Really Like This Show And I Really Do Hope They Release On DVD! :excited:
  18. D

    Muppets From Space on Toon Disney

    If You Just McFraggle,Do You Have Regular Cable Because If You Just Don't Have It,Then You Just Have Regular Cable Because You'll Never Get That Channel On There Because That's Just A Digital Cable Channel.
  19. D

    I FINALLY met Paula Abdul!!!!!

    That's Good! Was She Nice?
Top