Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Considering somebody out there evidently has a better-quality recording of Big Bird's Birthday than I do, it makes me wonder if that will ever surface on YouTube in the future.
  2. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Just flurries. It's not sticking or anything.
  3. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    TELLY: I just know I'm gonna fall down, and if I don't fall down, I'm gonna crash into somebody, andifIdon'tcrashintosomebodyI'mgonnathrowupandifIdon'tthrowupI'mgonnafallandbreaktheskatesandthey'regonnachargemeforthem! GINA: :rolleyes:
  4. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Christmas 2015 was the infamous "Blowtorch Christmas" because everybody was waaay above average that Christmas, it was terrible. And what made it worse was when you went out and everybody else was like, "Isn't this the best Christmas ever? I wish it was like this every Christmas!"
  5. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    I know, and yet it's still so amusing at the same time.
  6. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    The SEINFELD fan in me totally took this out of context. ><
  7. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    Just what we need: more inapprorpiate lunch meats!
  8. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I've just now noticed my number of Facebook friends has dropped down below 100 . . . I guess more and more people are shutting down their accounts because they're sick of all the Trump nonsense, but gee.
  9. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Jim Varney was so creeped out by the Ernest doll that he literally kept it tied up in his closet.
  10. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Perhaps the scariestass thing since Baby Laugh-a-lot.
  11. D

    Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

    Okay, so among your many waifus, the one that puzzles me the most is Marie Kanker, because I just have to ask . . . why? Them Kankers are bad news, maaan!
  12. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    I have no clue, but it's hedious!
  13. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    You don't find that to be nightmare fuel?
  14. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Welp, guess I won't be sleeping tonight.
  15. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    I doubt one box of just-marshmallow pieces is going to kill people.
  16. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    Did anyone win that contest?
  17. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    No . . . whichever thread it was where we were discussing that woman that dumped a bucket of popcorn on an unruly toddler in a movie theater. I think.
  18. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Didn't I bring this up just recently in another thread?
Top