Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Well, that's the last of it! Animal: NO! *shakes head determinedly* Alex: What did we forget? Animal: Cake? Alex: Oh that's right! You're cake making stuff! Animal: No! *hold up box of baking stuff* Alex: Well then what did we forget? Animal: Pie! Alex: Ok, now you're confusing me! Since...
  2. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    OHHHHHHmygoshClaudia! That was AWESOME!
  3. Beakerfan

    This is REALLY Getting OLD!

    Here Snowth! Grab yourself a muffin and join us!
  4. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Pepe, how's your packing going? Pepe: Marvelous hokay! *tosses all his clothes into a suitcase and tries to jam it shut* Floyd: I'm all ready to go! *sets his suitcase, music equipment and boxes neatly by the door* Alex: Animal, how's it goin over there? Animal: *slightly tangled up in a...
  5. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *everyone from room 42 bursts into Claudia's room* All: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA! *shower of confetti rains down* Pepe: Wake up Seniorita hokay! *gently shakes her* Pepe has present for jou hokay! Alex: You mean WE have a present for her! Pepe: Oh, si! Si! We have a present for jou hokay! Animal...
  6. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    I feel your pain....
  7. Beakerfan

    The "Back 2 School" Thread

    Erin is Muppet Newsgirl. :)
  8. Beakerfan

    This is REALLY Getting OLD!

    Yeah, she plays Agent 99.
  9. Beakerfan

    The "Back 2 School" Thread

    Oh how sad...... I think I'll go cry now..... (seriously) I hate college so far. There's no one to talk to. No one to even say a simple "hello" to. Everyone keeps asking me: "so, are you making lots of new friends?" and I think: Of course not! Look who you're talking to right now! I hate the...
  10. Beakerfan

    This is REALLY Getting OLD!

    Yes! It is Steve Carrell! And they could not have picked a better choice! Really! I am very excited about this movie. I grew up on Get Smart.
  11. Beakerfan

    Fellow Church People

    Also: Our God is logical. He (and the events of the Bible) fits in with history. Even many historians and scientists agree that events of the Bible would fit very well and answer alot of questions, IF you choose to believe it. The only reason they still support evolution is because it is not...
  12. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Ooh! I'd love to watch a movie! What's it gonna be? By the way... has anyone seen Floyd? I thought I had seen him here earlier.... I'm quite suprised he didn't crack down on Animal last night. I don't think he even knows what happened. *eyes get wide* BUNSEN! LOOK IN THE TRASHCAN!
  13. Beakerfan

    The "Back 2 School" Thread

    Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (uncontrollable laughter)..... sorry..... I just noticed Claudia's siggy.....
  14. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Beaker, I'm awefully sorry about what happened last night. And I can assure you, I had a looooong talk with Animal about it. Animal:...................... *stares meekly* Alex: *gives Animal a firm nudge* Animal: Eh, sah-ree. Alex: *smiles at Animal* good job. Animal: *tackles Beaker*...
  15. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Oh! Thank you! :)
  16. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *back in room 42* Alex: Animal, how could you do that? Animal: *glares* Alex: Ok, we need to get something straight. I do not belong to you. As much as I care about you, I don't belong to anybody. Beaker and I were just having fun, and that's ok! Just like it's ok for you to dance with other...
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *in the background, somebody lets out an intense yell, but no one notices* Alex: You have a wonderful voice Beaker! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- *back in Claudia's room* Pepe: *pouting* Is no fun hokay. Just is no fun. Aha! *runs to the kitchen*...
  18. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *dancing out the door and into the hallway* Wow Beaker! You're a really fun dancer!
  19. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *trips over Ryan, whom she just toppled* Oof! Sorry Ryan! Wasn't looking where I was going! Here, I'll get outta your way so you can talk to Claudia. *moonwalks back over to Beaker* Hey Beaker! Betcha can't do this one! *begins dancing like Beyonce*
  20. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Animal: 'Sallright. Alex: *doing the sprinkler* Ok, Beaker! Betcha haven't seen this one in a while! *begins doing the lawnmower* Pepe: *eyes get wide* HOLA Claudia! I did not see jou hokay! But now, I am seeing jou! *shoves Ryan aside and tries to dance with Claudia* Jou want to dance with Pepe...
Top