Search results

  1. D

    Who likes the dollar stores?

    How come when I got to the dollar stores all I find is crap? I mean, at one point I found bootlegged Battletoads (remember that game?) action figures under the name "Space" just "space". Talk about Generic! Seriously all I find are really poor video tapes, white chocolate... which isn't...
  2. D

    CGI Muppet Babies Show?

    Personally, I still say the Muppet story began when Little James M. Henson discovered the Medium of Television. and began doing a short local program. He later made a puppet out of a green coat who would become Kermit the Frog. >>Has anyone seen that new Christmas movie out on DVD? The one...
  3. D

    Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

    If you couldn't find the Garfield Holiday DVD yet, Target has put a whole bunch out for Christmas... they're becomming easier to find that "Garfield as Himself". I hope the Garfield DVD's have more lost episodes (i.e. the one where they parody Barney the Dinosaur) I really miss those episodes.
  4. D

    Your Favorite "My Favorite Sesame Street Moment"

    I liked Bill Cosby's memory, myself. Plus of course the thin James Earl Jones said about how he didn't think the Muppet Characters would work.... :p
  5. D

    Purchasing vintage clips from Sesame Workshop

    I doubt there is a way possible, unless you have an insane ammount of money (think corporate level). It really stinks, to tell ya the truth.
  6. D

    Macy's 2004 Grover Plush with Watch

    I saw the Supergrover Ornament.... I gotta say, I think it's too good a plush to be an Ornament. I think I like it better than the Macy*s plush!
  7. D

    First Muppet Wizard of Oz Photo!

    Personally, I'm still iffy about this idea, but at least we're getting a good look at it so far.
  8. D

    Three new Sesame DVD's on February 1st

    They won;t have to re-edit Sing yourself silly, as Kermit the Frog is on it, right? Did they okay this before the Disney deal took effect?
  9. D

    Series 9 Arrives When and Where

    I don't know if this counts, but I found a Backstage playset in Boston MA, in the government center Newburry Comics.... for like 59 bucks.... Pricey!
  10. D

    Beaker Kubrick

    You know.... I know were these are available, but they cost over 10 bucks per.... ow! I am begining to like Kubricks and all, but they are so expensive, and I haven't found any of the sets I really want in stores (Sesame Street and M.U.S.C.L.E/kinnikuman in particular, the latter is actually...
  11. D

    Full House Coming to DVD

    Uh... is there any news of them Bringing Perfect Strangers to DVD? Because I'd really have liked to have seen that instead!
  12. D

    Why is Nick on CBS now Nick Jr. on CBS?

    I dunno, and I guess I'll never know.... You know, Saturday morning is really getting a beat down. I mean, other than Fox Box and Kid's WB, all the other shows are taken from Cable channels. Which I don't mind terribly... if they were the good shows. I enjoyed the year and a half Nick toons...
  13. D

    Worst Muppet Film

    This is the same complaint I hear every time the movie is brought up. personally, I feel the idea itself was pretty good, and Muppets being in a movie where they are themselves, and not letting out the origins of certain characters (Gonzo?!) was a good direction. The writing was okay, and Eric...
Top