Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Yeah. I think I would be the President (or VP) of that club. I haven't updated in months. I would love to finish the Isle, but I just don't know when!
  2. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *smacks Ted with a wooden mallet*
  3. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sweetums: You came over to bring Alex some medicine for her back? That's so nice! *squeezes Kyle in a big hug* Bean: Hi Kyle! Um, Sweetums, you might wanna put him down. Sweetums: Oh, right. *puts Kyle down* Elmo: Hello Kyle! Elmo is soooo happy you are here! Yeah. And you know what? Elmo is...
  4. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *runs out of hole into a hole closer to Ted Robo*
  5. Beakerfan

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    Oh my gosh I was just thinking that! It would have to be done by the Electric Mayhem, with Dr. Teeth on lead vocals.
  6. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Oh, how sweet! Would you like to sit down? Beaker was just leaving. *pushes Beaker out the door*
  7. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Goldie: Eew! Biggy, put that thing down! Let's go see the haunted hotel!
  8. Beakerfan

    I need help!

    I dunno. It sounds like a sci-fi Care Bear.
  9. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *jumps up* Oh hi Kyle! How's it goin?
  10. Beakerfan

    Byron, the Great and Mighty

    Maybe he got scared off by his own smell?
  11. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Goldie: *sitting happily between Yakky's front hooves* Do we have any idea of where we're going yet? --------------------------------------------------------------------- Shanker: *runs into a hole in the bottom of a wall*
  12. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Oh no. Kyle's in love with my belly button? What is this world coming to?
  13. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Goldie: *blushes* Wellllll....... ummm.....*giggles* yeah?
  14. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *walks into the doorms, smoke wafting off of her back and shoulders* Bean: Oh hi Alex! How was the wedding? It was in your backyard wasn't it? Alex: It was really nice! I felt bad for my cousin, because her dad didn't get there until after the ceremony, but I guess she wanted her mom to...
  15. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *holding a rope* *devilish grin* *lets go of rope* *a second anvil falls on top of Ted*
  16. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    My belly button walked out of the room.
  17. Beakerfan

    The Mighty Led Zeppelin

    Actually, yeah. Jason Bonham will be on drums!
  18. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *runs behind an anvil*
  19. Beakerfan

    The Mighty Led Zeppelin

    Hey, it's like they said! The dancing days are here again....
Top