Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *dancing in the conga line behind Kyle* Arrrrrrrribaaaaaa! Bean: *joins in the conga line* One, two, three kick! One two three kick! One two three kick!
  2. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *dancing with Kyle* Well, I'm having alot more fun now! Sweetums: *watching the goings-on in the hallway, shakes his head and goes back inside*
  3. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: But Sweetums! There's muuuuussssiiiiiiic! *still trying to break away from Sweetums grip* You MUST let me go! Sweetums: First, you gotta promise you'll be good! Alex: I promise..... Sweetums: You won't go crazy and freak everybody out? Alex: HEY! Sweetums: Ok, fine! *lets go of...
  4. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Nell: *rushes to greet Seamus* Oh, thank goodness you're here! Jason seems to be doing better, but do something about Mairin and Kyle! Seamus: *puts his large spectacles on and begins examining Kyle* Hmmmm.... I see...... nasty blow to the head he's got there........ mmmmm hhmmmm....... *looks...
  5. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *hears music coming from Kyle's room* Do I hear...... dancing? Bean: Uh-oh. Alex: *wild look in her eyes* Bean: She's at it again...... Alex: *starts to run out the door* Sweetums: *grabs Alex before she can run out* Alex: *running in place* Lemme go! Lemme go! Elmo: *runs...
  6. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Nell: *stroking Mairin's hair and patting her forehead with a damp cloth* Goldie: *jumps in between Yakky and Biggy* Both of you STOP IT! You're NOT helping! Now you both need to get ahold of yourselves! *glares at Biggy* Yakky didn't mean to cause all this! *gives Yakky a reasurring hug*...
  7. Beakerfan

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    That's true!
  8. Beakerfan

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    Hey Kiki! Where did you find your Led Zep Peanuts avatar? It rocks, and, considering I (seriously) live in "Snoopyville", was wondering if it was like, a website, or did someone draw it for you?
  9. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    *still waltzing around* Thank you! :D
  10. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *springs out of bed* Oh, what a beautiful moooooorning! Oh, what a beautiful daaaaay! Uh, boys? Where are you going? Bean: They're having cheerleader tryouts over in Beth's room. Alex: Oh. So, are guys going toooo...... watch? Sweetums: No way! Bean & I are gonna try out! Alex...
  11. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    *begins waltzing around with an imaginary partner, singing* Yeeeessss, we have noooo bananas......
  12. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    He'd go dark, dark blue, then purple, then black. Kind of like a bruise.....
  13. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Nell: *standing beside the gators carrying Mairin and Jason, she checks Mairin's pulse* Oh good! She's alive you guys. But just barely. Oh, when is the doctor going to come? Shanker: *sitting on one of the other gators, feeling the tip of his knife* Per'aps I could be of some 'elp? Nell...
  14. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    It was RULLY good! Makes me wish I had some peanut butter.....
  15. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Leprechaun Leader: Allright lads! Let's do it! *the leprechauns begin using their magic to move the plane* Goldie: Gosh Biggy! Don't you know anything? You're supposed to do it like this! *kisses Yakky*
  16. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *a tall, extra muscular leprechaun with a red fu-man-chu steps in front of the group* Aye! We be ready! We leperchauns been ready since before we were born! ARE YOU READY LADS? Leprechauns: *in unison* AYE SAR!
  17. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Ewwwwwww........
  18. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    *walks in, jelly all over her face* Hey guys! *licks her fingers, which also have jelly on them* Oh, uh, Pork? You're all out of jam. Just thought I'd let you know. Should get some raspberry..... or plum..... yeah, the plum was good...... *continues licking her fingers*
Top