Search results

  1. ssetta

    This probably won't have much of an effect, but...

    It just so happens that there are a number of shows on out there that are a lot like the old Sesame Street. I just saw the season primere of "All That", which was like the old Sesame Street, in a way that it had everything except the kitchen sink. It had comedy, magic, musical acts, and many...
  2. ssetta

    Some advice someone told me about why Unpaved is outdated

    I don't exactly agree with this, but this is what someone just told me: Okay now, you know how much I appreciate the old, classic SS, and think that those old shows have timeless educational values. But what I heard is that kids today actually don't need it like they did all those years ago...
  3. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    I have been having a lot of trouble posting, and reading message on YesterdayLand. People have said they're having the same problem. Maybe there's something wrong with the website. Have any of you been experiencing this?
  4. ssetta

    We absolutely NEED SSU back.

    It just so happens that I actually went to see a variety show tonight. It had singing, dancing, magic, and juggling, all in one show. This is very similar to what Sesame Street used to have in all its years, back before it went down the tubes. I mean, would you consider Sesame Street a variety...
  5. ssetta

    Elephant Counting to 20

    I believe it was DrTooth who posted about this sketch with the elephant counting to 20. I know that exact skit. I remember he counted twice, slowly. And as he said each number, it appeared on the screen. And I do remember the "14" part. And I also remember that when I saw it (season 28), it was...
  6. ssetta

    Mr. Big

    Scooter_101, if you are reading this, I would assume you remember this character named Mr. Big. He was from the 1991-92 season. I think he only ever appeared in that one episode, where someone would come and they needed something, like when Roxy Marie asked Gina for a pencil, Mr. Big got him...
  7. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I have started a petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved alive. So, everyone on this board, please go to this link: http://www.petitiononline.com/s2w3e/petition.html There are currently only 10 signatures. It will take a lot more than that.
Top