Search results

  1. D

    Bert and Ernie go around the world in 2005

    WOW... this is exciting news, and I am looking forward to seeing it. Is there any word on them meeting up with international chracters? I found the New Year's eve special very interresting. We got to see more international characters, and had the muppets sort of interract with them. Though I...
  2. D

    General opinion of Muppets Tonight

    Actually, I was more concerned about Oz being run against the Daytime Emmys, myself. Well, as I can remember, when MT wasn't performing as well as the... ehem... "quality" programming they had before, they moved it to sunday nights for a few weeks, which was even more of a bad choice. If I...
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    A few thoughts: I had a feeling that the season gap was a PBS thing, not a Sesame Workshop thing. Clearly because of the dwindelling budget. I guess not even Mc Donalds could help them out now. (BTW, on the season finallie of King of the Hill, they satirized the "Non-commercial" PBS, that...
  4. D

    Do you think Michael Jackson did what he did?

    Do I think he did it? Shell yeah. He did it before, he'll do it again. I'm surprised he hasn't been called in just for sharing the bed with strange kids alone (strange as in, he does not know them.... just in the event of someone saying... "But he's the strange one..") But do I think that the...
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    Well, I've been gone 2 weeks longer than I wanted to, so here's what I have to say... At best, it was like watching 2 movies, one... pretty good... allright... c or c-, the other pretty bad. The positive: The muppets did play themselves, but only for like 2 minutes collectively A lot of...
  6. D

    Any news on the New Muppet Show?

    I don't know if I should be excited, scared, or skeptic. I don't like the idea of J-Lo on the Muppets... but I'm not to thrilled with some of their guests from the 70's and 80's... I mean, Twiggy? The model that started the "starving 3rd world little boy" look? No way. As for a format, The...
  7. D

    Numbers - Swedish Animation

    Never saw it, eh? Well, allow me to explain it to you, then. My memory is sort of hazy on this one, but there was either a tree or a castle in the background (perhaps the Counts?) and eight bats, one by one flew out of the belfry right up to the camera. It was accompanied by very sinister...
  8. D

    Best and Worst Sesame Guest stars

    Since someone revived this thread, I might as well add another "Worst" Dr. Phil. Now, I could spend about an hour and a half typing about what I hate about Dr. Phil.... but you get the idea. I'm shocked he liked his characature.... and the dude acts worse than he gives advice... so he's...
  9. D

    Numbers - Swedish Animation

    So, they were animated in Sweden? Interresting. These used to freak me out, the Bat one especially.... hey.... didn't they also have that elephant counting to 20 for an interminable ammount of time? I did like the Monkey Button one.
Top