Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jim's Big Ego - "She's Dead"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Traveling Wilburys - "Nobody's Child"
  3. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Frogpuppeteer

    Happy Birthday! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    that might be my least favorite movie ever :sleep:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Clint Eastwood - "Gran Torino"
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Caroll Spinney!!

    Late Again! :grouchy: .. Happy Birthday! :wisdom:
  7. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    nothing now, but I had mexican buffet for lunch!
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice day today.. heading back north tomorrow.. hopefully snow will meet me there :)
  9. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    Boston Legal: Season 4 and The Muppet Show: Season 2
  10. anytimepally

    What was the last album you bought?

    I buy a ton of music, so I'll probably be here quite often :sing: .. and 2009 is looking like a big year, with new Springsteen, the Return of the Blue Ridge Rangers, and new Mark Knopfler The last album I bought was Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas's Hang It High, Hang It Low.. I happen to love zydeco
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Grover - "The Monster In The Mirror"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit the Frog - "My Polliwog Ways"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Legend - "Nutmeg"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Sail Away"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "I'm Goin' Down"
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cooler, wet, but nice
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Shame"
  18. anytimepally

    What was the last Henson thing you bought?

    I bought Grover Goes to School for my nephew
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid-70s and cloudy
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - "I'm Going to Bring a Watermelon to My Girl Tonight"
Top