Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How did you become a fan of the Muppets?

    My dad made us watch every single episode of Fraggle Rock during its run. He still loves it.
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :D
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ed, Just found my copy of The Remembering Game. It has been sent. :cool:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey Ed, I only have these three: Alabamy Bound. Sam's Fable: The Ant and The Grasshopper. Oklahoma/Yokohama from TMS. They are on the way! :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent. Sorry it took so long.
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    send me your e-mail, and I'll try to remember when I get home this evening.. if you don't hear from me by morning, send me a PM reminder. :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "When It Comes to You"
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    consider it done.
  9. anytimepally

    What was the last album you bought?

    Robert Guillaume's new album, There Is Love .. no one ever believes me when I tell them he can sing.
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey, guys! Missed you, too.. I've been so busy! :busy: Although I doubt I'll be here frequently as I used to be, it is good to be back :super:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do. You will soon. :):mad:
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    very cold, very windy
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan - "Down Along the Cove"
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    50 degrees today!
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Beauregard - "Dancing On My Ceiling"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf & Whoever Else - "The Cat Came Back"
  17. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    had chinese buffet for dinner!
Top