Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Also,It was rude for Uncle Wally too who left his seal Wolfgang to SS too.
  2. D

    Happy Birthday Cantus Rock

    Happy Birthday! :)
  3. D

    Happy Birthday Fragglemuppet

    Happy Birthday! :)
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    I just found out that Grover's Workout Video is made in 1994.
  5. D

    Beatnik alphabet(1974)

    Anybody know?
  6. D

    Happy Birthday Frogboy4

    Happy Birthday! ;)
  7. D

    Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

    By the way,I really think Phillip should make this a sticky. Because since MuppetDude just gave us a really good episode guide for this year's(36th)Season on April 1st,Anybody can keep in track of what episode is really really really going to come of next of course. :D And another thing,It's...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    This was a pretty good episode and it showed Grover's Workout Video.By the way,What year was that skit? Well,Can't wait for the next episode tommorow. ;) WOO HOO! :excited: Special Thanks to MuppetDude for giving everybody a really good episode guide for This Year's(36th)Season for...
  9. D

    Lefty the Salesman

    I'm talking about the ice cream skit one.
  10. D

    Lefty the Salesman

    Diana, (1)What year was that skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music is on there,How does it go? 4 questions please. ;)
  11. D

    Beatnik alphabet(1974)

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? 3 questions please. ;)
  12. D

    Sesame Street episode guide coming soon

    You still forgot:3727:Ruthie stay's in Oscar's Trash Can while Oscar visit's his mom.
  13. D

    2 Grover Skits

    Oh yeah and If you want to see it.,Please click on sweetums and then click on the super grover symbol picture and then...Click on ths skit pictures so you can know what's really happening in them which are parts of it. Again Enjoy! ;)
  14. D

    2 Grover Skits

    Hey Everybody,Guess What,I just found 2 grover skits that were never before shown on noggin. www.thenewmuppetmonsterdatabase.cjb.net (A)Grover,Ernie,and other unnamed muppets (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where is this taking place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music...
  15. D

    Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

    Where did you get this guide from because non of the local PBS Stations don't tell the episodes for the 36th season at all.
  16. D

    I Hate Those Claw Machines!

    I really do like those games.I won a whole lot of prizes.Besides,I'm sort of like the crane game master. :excited:
  17. D

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure

    Happy Birthday Diana! Have a nice birthday! :)
  18. D

    Happy Birthday Soul H

    Happy Birthday Soul H! May all your dreams and wishes come true! :)
  19. D

    Count counts toes

    Might be interesting.
  20. D

    New Sesamstrasse Episode this Friday

    What Muppet Skits are on them :confused:
Top