Search results

  1. D

    Favorite Sleep Sketches

    I saw this episode at the Museum of Television and Radio Xerus.Besides,Why would he really sleep on the street?
  2. D

    Sherlock Hemlock:Case of the missing apple

    Well,Who ate the apple?
  3. D

    Sherlock Hemlock:Case of the missing apple

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)What year was it? (4)How is it? 4 questions please. ;)
  4. D

    Happy Birthday D'Snowth!

    Happy Birthday! :excited:
  5. D

    What's your favorite Grover sketch?

    Oh I know what you're exactly talking about.And I do remember this skit where him and 2 anything muppets sing out different sounds.I have not seen this since a while ago.By the way,What year was that skit?
  6. D

    Life in the country/city is the life for me.

    I remember that and it's a really good one too. ;)
  7. D

    Favorite Telly moments?

    I remember that.
  8. D

    Happy Birthday Zack!

    Happy Birthday! :)
  9. D

    VCR Alert: Flip Wilson, 6/4/05

    I mean "Start" Sorry about that.
  10. D

    VCR Alert: Flip Wilson, 6/4/05

    What time does it strat Boober?
  11. D

    Happy Birthday Aaron

    Happy Birthday! :)
  12. D

    Sad news

    Sorry to hear that.I'm sure you'll be all right. :)
  13. D

    What happened to toughpigs.com?

    Hi,Does anybody know what really happened to www.toughpigs.com because everytime I go on there,It never shows up at all for some reason! Can somebody please tell me what really happened if you know it? Thank you for you help.
  14. D

    What's your favorite Grover sketch?

    I remember that Dana. :)
  15. D

    Dr. Nobel Price's "Inventions"

    Does anybody remember this one? It's the one where he shows Oscar some kind of a machine he shows him and at the end balloons and confetti comes out.I have no idea what's it called and I've seen it on Plaza Sesamo almost a few times.If anybody knows please tell me. Okay? All Right. Thanks for...
  16. D

    Favorite Sesame human of all time

    My favorite one is Sonia Manzano(Maria) Oh yeah.Because she's very pretty and lovely and I definately want to try and meet her so I can get a Picture of her and an autograph by her too. :flirt: ;) :D But Eventually I would.
  17. D

    Happy Birthday MrsPepper

    Happy Birthday MrsPepper!May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  18. D

    Happy Birthday Ryan

    Happy Birthday Ryan!May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  19. D

    Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

    Subway I don't know if Subway is a fast food place because it has sandwiches.But Hey,I started eaten there about 4 weeks ago and all I just get is there meatball sandwiches which are definately very good.One of the best I've ever had so far.Try it if you never ate there before or never had...
  20. D

    Rock version of "Rainbow Connection"

    How do you work it because I just can't figure it out at all! Please help me? Thanks. ;) :) ;)
Top