Search results

  1. D

    Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

    Alright @LittleJerry92 - you're actively posting in other threads, but why are you ignoring/avoiding your own? :P
  2. D

    Ask Froggy Fool ANYTHING (within reason)

    I'm not a fan of Mexican food either - just too spicy for me. The extent of what I'll eat as far as Mexican food goes is Stone--*smack* Taco Bell, which isn't even real Mexican food anyway. I will admit, some Mexican food does look delicious, but then again, it's kind of like how we discussed...
  3. D

    The Muppets on Seth Rogen: Hilarity For Charity Netflix special

    And because it was dumped straight to Netflix, I didn't see it, but honestly, since that whole THE LADY GAGA PLUGS HER NEW ALBUM WITH THE MUPPETS THROWN IN AT THE LAST MINUTE WHILE KRISTEN BELL DOES NOTHING BUT TAKE UP SPACE SPECIAL from years ago, I don't really expect much from celebrity...
  4. D

    Learn Something New Everyday Thread

    All this talk about Chuck E. Cheese, I've been seeing new commercials lately, and man, his voice sounds so off now . . . it's almost like he's been smoking too much lately, lol.
  5. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    I notice everybody else on YouTube pronounces his name "Nos-TALL-gia" Critic rather than "Nos-TAL-gia" Critic.
  6. D

    Little things we've noticed

    I guess even Caroll has his moments, to a degree: after all, he was able to make Bob Hope lose his concentration and laugh at a couple of good-natured jokes at his own expense.
  7. D

    Commercial rant time...

    Well, as you can imagine, this new commercial is drawing backlash from butthurt parents saying it's pushing homosexuality and gender-fluidity:
  8. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Do I look like I get to spend a lot of time at resorts?
  9. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    If they did, I didn't know about it.
  10. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    So Nickelodeon has its own resort now? What, are they trying to be like Disney or something?
  11. D

    Little things we've noticed

    Definitely Kevin. He was a natural, and Elmo was a riot on live appearances like talk shows and such. RICKY GERVAIS: Elmo, do you know what necrophilia is? ELMO: Where did you lose this interview?! Eric took a while to get comfortable with is. If you watch any live appearances Grover made...
  12. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    I thought it was the same guy!
  13. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Oh-- kay. . . .
  14. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Isn't that John K.?
  15. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    Okay, Doug's finally weighin in on all of this: Or, not. . . . :P
  16. D

    Happy Birthday Pig's Laundry!!!

    Mmmm, barbecued spare ribs. . . .
  17. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Ironically, Jimmy Fallon had him on his show recently, and they never even mentioned the controversy or accusations: I can't believe Emily Blunt is married to him either.
  18. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    So basically, this skit sums up all of the grievances against Channel Awesome:
Top