Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    I DIDN'T get to see the 24 parody, unfortunately. I wasn't paying attention, and I missed that episode. I saw the Big Bird Shrinks pt2 episode, though... sadly, the Journey to Bert was the only really interresting thing on that episode (Mumford not withstanding). But, seriously. Along with...
  2. D

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    How could S1 be a poor seller if no one is selling them, and they aren't even out yet? As much as I like Elmo, I agree with Convincin' John. I mean, amongst fans, I'd bet a Yip Yip or Roosevelt Franklin would sell better. At the very least, they should have changed him to Cookie Monster or...
  3. D

    Baby looney toons to be released on DVD......Kinda

    PHEW!!! That IS good news. I mean, those would do as well, or better than those Batman TAS box sets. Still don't know who'd buy a baby Looney Tunes DVD, even for a toddler. ICK!
  4. D

    Mad TV Sesame Parody

    I saw it, and I say it offended me... not because the Muppets were killed at the end, but because the parody made SS look like a rinkydink cable access crappy kids show from the 90's. But I'll gived it a C+, anyway. The actor playing Gordon was the only one who did any research. But this...
  5. D

    Muppets & Disney @ 2005 Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade

    You know, before I read this, I didn't believe in God... now I do! :D
  6. D

    Kermit in a target commercial!

    Had I had my own computer, I would have signed up fore the call.
  7. D

    Put Down The Duckie vs. Monster In The Mirror

    I can't choose between either, but I did like it better than the Celebrity "Sing" and "Dance Myself to sleep" (which wasn't seemless, like the others)
  8. D

    Sesame Street is the root of all evil

    Here's what I have to say about it. I'm semi-liberal myself, and I can't stand when people like that are how anyone sees a Liberal. You know, crazy conspiracy theory nuts, like that. But besides the point. Yes, I think the greed of our society is out of control, but I don't think Communism...
  9. D

    Baby looney toons to be released on DVD......Kinda

    Isn't it just like DVDs? They come out with crap no body wants first, then we have to whine to a company to see something people would actually buy on DVD. Considering the Cheap Ripoff of Muppet Babies is quite forgettable, and yet it comes out on DVD before the real one. Also, shame on WB...
  10. D

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    Shell, I'd buy S1 even if S2 would never be made! It is a tease, I know... but I just HAVE to have these toys. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere, not even online past the point of preorder. I hope that at the very least, small stores would carry this line. Comic shops, and like that...
Top