Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Scariest Costume Ever!

    Wanna bet?
  2. Beakerfan

    Scariest Costume Ever!

    Well I wasn't.....
  3. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *takes the soup from Beaker* Awwwww! How sweet! Thanks Beaker! *huggles* Bean: *wearing a surgical mask* That's really nice Beaker. But be careful! Alex: *rolls eyes* Bean, I don't have the bubonic plague! It's just a cold! Bean: Yeah.... sure..... Alex: *drinks her soup*
  4. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Martian? Who said anything about martians? *forces her antennae back down*
  5. Beakerfan

    What is your strangest habit?

    I alphebatize everything. And all my books have to stick out the same distance on my bookshelf. It really bothers me when they don't.
  6. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Knew what? *shifty eyes*
  7. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Bean, have you seen Sweetums? I was hoping he could help me put up some of these decorations... Bean: No, I think he went out for a little while. Alex: Oh. Ok. Meanwhile, someone leaves a single white rose with a red ribbon in front of Claudia's door.
  8. Beakerfan

    Scariest Costume Ever!

    Yeah, I don't get frightened easily....
  9. Beakerfan

    Scariest Costume Ever!

    No, not really Snowth! LOL! Wait till ya see my costume....
  10. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    And I could be from another planet! *an antenna begins to rise out of the top of her head, which she quickly shoves back down*
  11. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Tennis in the pool? Sounds a little like water polo..... *cringes at bad memories of a water polo coach's choice of swimwear*
  12. Beakerfan

    Favorite Minor Characters

    I loooove Crazy Harry! I also like Marvin Suggs and that purple monster who always eats everything. (don't remember the name)
  13. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Kel: NO! NOT MY ORANGE SODA! *tackles Kenan* Give it back! *wrestles it out of Kenan's hands and continues to chug it*
  14. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sweetums: *peeks out the door* Bean, did you just hear someone screaming? Bean: Yeah, I think it was Claudia..... Sweetums: OH NO! Don't worry Claudia! I'll save you! *bashes into Claudia's room* Bean: I don't think you should have done that..... Alex: *trudges into the dorms, twigs and leaves...
  15. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Kel: Whatdyou doin fool? This is KEL's orange soda! *getting really hyper, still trying to drink the pool* ORANGE SODA! *notices a lone bottle of orange soda which has rolled into the bushes* Don't worry! I'm comin for ya! *climbs out of the pool and picks up the bottle* It's ok.. *begins...
  16. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    *eyes get HUGE* NO WAY! GAHHHH! I am forever jealous of you! (I'm a total Al-oholic)
  17. Beakerfan

    Who has a Blog?

    Here's mine! http://dancingwinchester.blogspot.com/
  18. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    *Kel dives into the pool of orange soda and begins trying to drink it all*
  19. Beakerfan

    Awesome puppet performance!

    *glomps Claudia*
  20. Beakerfan

    Awesome puppet performance!

    NOOOOOO! I guess there was a problem with the link.... sorry guys! I'll try it again... http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=3076
Top