Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    A Bit of Fan Art

    Aw, cute!
  2. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    At the Nellingston residence, the greenery which now covers the house has begun to bloom with dozens of beautiful Pointsettas. Goldie: *no-longer giant, is making gingerbread men* Nell: *searching through the cupboards* Goldie, have you seen the others? Most of your relatives seem to have...
  3. Beakerfan

    What is your Favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special?

    Oh my gosh! That sounds hilarious! I love Rich Little.
  4. Beakerfan

    The Book

    *huge grin* EEEEEEEEEEE! *GLOMP* I love it Squeege!
  5. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    *looks sheepish* I'm sorry.... maybe I'll get to it during Christmas break. To be honest, the Isle is really not on my priority list of masterpieces to finish. I don't think I'm really cut out for fan-fic kind of stuff. (Although, I don't mean to toot my own horn or nothin, but uh, I think the...
  6. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Honestly Squeege, I don't know if I'm EVER going to finish the Isle! *pouts* I have very little time as it is, not to mention other stories that I need to continue working on (outside of MC, that is)
  7. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Ooooooooh! Tis wonderful, Claudia m'dear! Can't wait for more! (Beaker always has such good taste.....)
  8. Beakerfan

    Bad Baby Names

    Yup! I think nowadays Jesus is considered just a name in the hispanic culture. And, if you think about it, it's not like Christ was the first or only person to have the name Jesus. (Historical records show that other people of his time had the name Jesus)
  9. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *walks into her room carrying a box* A strange hmmmm-ing noise comes from within the box Bean: Gosh, Alex! What's in the box? Alex: Oh, just the most fabulous things! LOOK! *lifts off the lid of the box* The box goes silent as the lid is lifted off. Inside are what appear to be...
  10. Beakerfan

    T*K*O - "Dontcha Just Love Holidays?"

    *bangs on Claudia's head* That's not your job! And if you decided it is, I suggest you go melt somewhere else. You're gonna melt all the snow! Hey, I don't get any real snow, but I'm allowed to have imaginary snow, right? I keed! I keed! *GLOMP*
  11. Beakerfan

    Your Favourite Muppet Christmas Song?

    I really like Bunsen's "Room in Your Heart" from the Muppet Christmas Carol. And there is also a very special place in my heart for "Marley and Marley", because every year when I was little my best friend and I would have sleepovers and watch MCC and sing along with Marley & Marley.
  12. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    I wanted to be a beatnick, lol! If it meant being like Judy, I wanted to be it! I never actually tried to be like her, but I definetly wanted to be like her! I DID try wearing sunglasses all the time, but my mom made me take them off indoors.
  13. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Yeah. She had "little me" written all over!
  14. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    I used to wanna be like Judy....
  15. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    I guess the same kind of parent that would name their kids "Al & Moo Sleech" lol!
  16. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *walks into Claudia's room wearing a leather jacket* How YOU doinnnn? Bean: *under the bed in Bo's room* Could I get some Turkish Delight when we get there? Sweetums: ALEEEEEXXXXXX! You're cookies were burning! Lucky for you I pulled them out just in time! Elmo: *sneaking cookies*
  17. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Nope. That was Principal Butsavage. He only had one or two actual appearances.
  18. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Well, Mr. Bone was vice-principal of the elementary school (and junior high?), so I guess they just left him out.
  19. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *baking cookies* Sweetums: *wrapping presents* Elmo: *stringing popcorn* Bean: *tangled up in ribbon and lights* Uh, guys? A little help here? Alex: Elmo, would you untangle Bean? Elmo: Elmo will help you Mister Bunny! *sets down the popcorn and thread* Here! *grabs the lights...
  20. Beakerfan

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Mr. Bone sounded like Don Knotts.... I prefer the original Mayor to Mrs. Dink as mayor, even though she still did a good job. *straightens her hair and hands out suckers that say "vote for me"* Vote for me! *winks and points*
Top