Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, here at the campus cubicle I have at the Law Schoo's library. Gonna probably watch an assigned movie about some of the political wranglings of Canada. Then again, might ask to borrow it and watch it at home this weekend along with the JHH episodes I got from a fellow forum member...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Continued... Meanwhile... The dragonlike creatures drew Christy back into the depths of their cyber-chambers inside the computer world. Suddenly, Christy saw something she couldn't understand. Christy: "Well, I'm not sure how I'll explain this one to the rest of the guys." What Christy...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Continued... Gobo, Red and Sprocket follow the scent to find a dazed and fearful creature. Creature, holding his hand to his quivering mouth: "Where aaaaam I? I want my mommy and my blankie!" Red: "Hey, I know you. You're... what's his name's roomate. Link Hogthrob!" Link: "I am? Oh...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    So... King Goshposh from Tales of the Tinkerdee and King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! are two different puppets? Well, in that case, if that were to be confirmed by some other trusted source I'd be willing to add him to the list. As for missing FR characters, I used up all that...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Well... Have to check if I have the descript of Boris that BlueAM sent me. If not, guess I could ask again for further clarification. As to King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! If he were changed to "King Goshposh", then his designation would have to be changed to Tales of the Tinkerdee. The...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Actually... Talked to BlueAM about that entry. There is one character known as Boris portrayed by Peter Sellers from his TMS episode, which isn't listed. But there's another gypsy-like character named Boris from TMS that BlueAM described for me. Not sure if I have that descript saved on my...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, as you're having fun with it, that's the main thing. Gotta fly, like a bat out of... well, you know where. Good luck with the rest of the script, help might be on the way soon if Kyle decides to introduce a few more familiar faces.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mr. Grinch? No, actually since someone else proposed it earlier in the thread itself... It's a version of "The Night that Santa Went Crazy" by Weird Al Yankovic. Just about to leave for another day on campus, one class and two readers hoping to get caught up with the reading for the classes...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, just a bit confused now. Exactly where did Scudge and Thudge make their appearances? Did Thudge appear in The Great Santa Claus Switch or did he appear on Ed Sullivan first? Did Scudge appear on SS or Ed Sullivan first? Just tryin' to make sense of these two entries and if it'd be better...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So, did the MC Movie thread get moved? Watching PRG and Yugio's next up. Rotten dreams to all those unlucky enough to cross the paths of unfortunate souls. Heh, just trying to appease both the normal dormers here and Oscar as well.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, then let's see. From what TSF submitted that's already on the list... There should be a second entry for the Dancing Slinkies from Ed Sullivan. There should be a second entry for Scudge from Ed Sullivan, or should it's designation be changed from SS to ES? There should be a second entry...
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Yeah, that's what I thought given our conversations here on the boards. So, should Big V's designation be changed to S&F? Also, should the designations of the following characters be changed to Muppets Magic & Ed Sullivan or should they stay as is. Beautiful Day Monster. The Dancing...
  13. The Count

    Toyfare Reviews the Muppets Backstage Playset

    Sorry. Meant to say that SS S1 will debut at the 2005 American International Toy Fair.
  14. The Count

    Toyfare Reviews the Muppets Backstage Playset

    Oh, OK. Understand the posting now. Be sure to keep an eye out on the debut of Sesame Street S1 in Toy Fair in February of this year.
  15. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, thanks Muppet_dk. Big V's designation will be changed. Since the Piano was the self-same puppet, its TMS designation will stay.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, here's what it is. Found the source site I got Big V from, Craig Silverstein's student website that gymkatarules pointed me to when I first joined up here at MC. The blurb states that Big V devoured Lenny the Lizard in the Rich Little TMS episode. Don't have that one yet, will though in...
  17. The Count

    Toyfare Reviews the Muppets Backstage Playset

    Uh... What Toy Fare issue are you refering to? Is this the Muppet Backstage playset with Rowlf The Dog figure? Cause that baby's been released for the last two months, maybe a bit earlier than that. Got mine here in my collection, ordered it on 11/24/2004 and got it on my B-Day on 12/20/2004...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK... Twinkleclaws's designation has been changed already. When you say that the designation for the Piano should also be changed, are you refering to the one I have listed as from TMS? Cause that's the Piano from the Liberaci TMS episode and will keep its TMS designation. As for Big V...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, hope you get to the moviehouse on time to catch your movie. And I secretly hope you walk in and it's already started, as some grouches like when that happens to them. Anyway, staying here today. Finished with the figures, only need to take pics of Modern Gonzo and the chickens to...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, thanks for checking in Muppet_dk. So, that takes care of Twinkleclaws. Should Big V be changed as well or left as is? Send what you have as soon as it's ready, always value what my trusted sources send me. BTW: Any luck with that pirate wolf from SS Germany?
Top