Search results

  1. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    Mid-90s . . . what are people doing getting out running, jogging, and biking in this heat?!
  2. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Just search "Snuffy gets stuck," you'll see.
  3. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    You know how @LittleJerry92 likes to talk about weird fetishes and whatnot? There appears to be some weirdo on YouTube who seems to have some kind of a fetish for Snuffy getting stuck in doorways.
  4. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Oh wow. The Satanist who hates everybody equally is now suddenly a friend to all of God's living creatures. :P
  5. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    The only one I'm aware of that has seeds is raspberry (kinda can't be helped), and in some cases strawberry (again, kinda can't be helped). Jelly is the one that's basically like mushy gelatin, jam is smoother and more spreadable one.
  6. D

    "WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

    A VR 360 view of Sesame Street!
  7. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Was that toads sequel reference to the True Facts video? ;)
  8. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Some dude on YouTube has done a video of a five-bucket fried chicken challenge. I love fried chicken, but five buckets? No way.
  9. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Evidently, this appears to be some kind of bizarre problem in Opera, because it's still the way it was in Chrome. But anyway, I think my warnings and mad-ons have finally sunken in with those Sesame Brats on YT; it's been almost two weeks since I uploaded a fan MV, and not once have I been...
  10. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    I love jam and jelly! Maybe jam moreso - jelly's good, but it's not particularly easy to spread. But I actually made my first (and so far only) batches of homemade jams a few summers ago: strawberry and raspberry for my me, my mom, and our landlords, and blueberry for my dad.
  11. D

    Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

    I've had an interest in seeing the movie, if only out of just plain curiosity . . . I mean granted, it looks stupid, but it doesn't look half bad either.
  12. D

    Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

    Not long after that movie came out, I actually started seeing mall cops whizzing around on segways, and I could just imagine that they were cursing Paul Blart in the back of their minds.
  13. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Am I the only one who thinks "Jack and Diane" is an overrated, overplayed song?
  14. D

    Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

    I think at one point as a kid I wanted to be a mall cop, if only because I thought it'd be pretty neat to get to hang out at the mall all day, riding around in a golf cart, and what have you. This was waaaaay before malls became an endangered species, and waaaaaay before Kevin James made them...
  15. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Dude, I don't have to make you do anything. You do it all of your own volition. :P
  16. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    I think it was just before that awkward period where Joe was branching out beyond SS to do other things.
  17. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Nope. They still seem plentiful to me. But fewer of 'em is okay by me. Same goes for wasps, flies, mosquitoes, gnats, springtails, stink bugs, boxelders, cicadas, and any other summertime pests.
  18. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Frogth They're thlimey and green They hop around the thwamp And they eat your thpleen
Top