Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, I hope Kyle and the Monsters like the DVD's I lent them. Count: "Which ones did you give them?" Let's see... Gave 'em The Muppets Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets From Space, and SS: Follow ThatBird! Count: "That's 5 fabulous films!" I know, and we've...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, if you want to, you could always borrow my DVD copies of the three Muppet movies Kyle. LMK when you get back if you want 'em.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, so then... Only Living With Dinosaurs and The Soldier and Death are left to finish off JHH. Will add what I got tomorrow night, got an early wake-up call for classes tomorrow. Will post when I'm ready to move on. But to get you guys started... I'm looking for descripts of the characters...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks MuppetDude, understand why you couldn't come in earlier. Might do some checking with my family of the credits on the episodes to move this along. Thanks for the descripts, reason I asked for Sam & Ella and the Dave Carp Five again is cause I'm making a character guide with everything...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Either that, or they're already at their respective places of employment like me and the Count here on campus waiting for our readers to catch up on our classes. Hope you guys have a good day, and if you want, there should be some number cookies there in the fridge.
  6. The Count

    Muppets Tonight with Whoopi Goldberg

    No, Super Scooter and Justin are two different forum members... I think. Anyway, GeniusOfLove, if you're having trouble contacting Justin through MC's forum mailer... I'd suggest you head on over to the Palisades forum and try contacting him through there, if you've already registered as a...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Alice in Wonderland project

    Wha? Huh? Oh, I'd rully like to see Muppets In Wonderland. A perfect cinnergetic blend of two of my fave bands of characters. Though, would hope they'd base it on the Brooke Shields TMS episode and expand it from there. And I'd also hope they used this version to get it right and tell the...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, we're back. Sure hope Cookie Monster liked the chocolate chip number cookies we left him. And it's a good thing we made extra for whoever wants some too. Everything went well at the dentist today, teeth and fangs all A-OK. Gonna rest up soon, see you guys tomorrow.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count, sampling a number 9: "Ah, these turned out vonderfully vell." They always do cause we put our love into them. OK, seeing as how they've cooled down, it's time to wrap them up and ship them out. *Both set forth to wrapping up a pack of number cookies. You got the paper? Count...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hello? Anybody out there? Rully need some help with what's left of JHH so we can move on to SS clips and stuff I've got to finish up this version. Well, if you guys can help out, please do so. Just check out the 3 "Quick Question" posts above. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, now that that's done, off to the kitchen area. *Gets all ingredients ready. Hmmm, think we should make one batch chocolate chip and another batch with radish dust. Count: "Just so long as I get to count them all up afterwards." Yes my friend, now then let's get to work. *Music...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Groggily: Just 5 more minutes. Huh? Wha? Oh, OK. *Starts to get up. Sorry for the confusion, feeling just a smidge off lately. But never mind. Finally have a free day from our classes again, and we've got a dentist's appointment in the late afternoon. We're both going to have our teeth...
  13. The Count

    Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

    Oh, so that's the deal. Then you can go ahead and stop for gas Christy. Don't worry about the mind mist running out, just LMK and I'll give 'em the ol' evil eye. After all, how do you think I happened to get these ladies in line? *Makes waving gesture with hand to show Fran Brille Camille...
  14. The Count

    The Wedding of the Year Seating Chart

    Yes, Muppets 30th Anniversary was a great wide-spanning special. And there's a great bit at the end sililar to the one at the end of MFC. MuppetDude, you can check your local Wal-Mart for Muppet DVD's, my mom got me a pack that has TMM and TGMC together as two individual DVD releases in the...
  15. The Count

    Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

    *Waking up from long nap in the shadows, woken by all the commotions in the bus. Huh? What the? What's with taking all the Muppeteers along for the ride? We were in it only for the Muppets. Someone explain or I'll place a curse on the lot of you.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Well, yeah. See it's like this. When I asked for the cast list of human actors from the Storyteller and other tales from the 12 main episodes of JHH, MuppetDude provided as much as he could. So after he did, I double-checked the cast list he posted with what's on imdb.com, and when they both...
  17. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks for the help Bo. But that's why I asked those questions, got somewhat confused between what imdb.com lists and what my trusted sources who have the tapes posted here in this thread earlier. Still hoping for definitive answers/help with all 3 Quick Question posts above. Hope to hear...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hello and welcome to the grand world of Muppets that is Muppet Central's forums, BostonWillWin. However, are you sure you're in the fright place? This thread is the fifteenth version in my ever-growing complete compilation of all the Muppet characters from all the diverse and numerous Muppet...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Count von Count playing the grand organ upstairs in Floor 3 common room. *Chatting can be heard from the corners of the room. Count: "Ah ha! Here she comes!" OK everyone, quiet now. *Kermit, Sherlock, and Red and Beth come into the room. Everyone: Hurray!!! *Count plays triumphant...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Thunderclaps can be heard resounding triumphant echoes for Red's victory. That was rully great Red! Count: "Vonderful, I love it!" Just hope Sherlock comes up big in his event so we can take the trophy home to the dorms.
Top