Search results

  1. D

    Poetry Thread

    *Patiently waits for Grammar Nazi 1,000 Eyes to go ballistic over @LittleJerry92's grammatical error of that last sentence.*
  2. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Over my dead body!
  3. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    When I realized what else are now Disney properties, such as the HOME ALONE movies and the ICE AGE movies.
  4. D

    Poetry Thread

    Here I sit All broken-hearted Tried to **** But only farted
  5. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    Wages and salaries aren't going up, but apparently allowances are if some spoiled kid gets $25 for an allowance!
  6. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    His character was dumb from day one. :P But okay, here's a #FirstWorldProblem Recently YouTube introduced new video players that conforms to the aspect ratio of the video itself, eliminating the pillarboxes if the video is 4:3, or the letterboxes if the video is 16:9, and so on and so forth ...
  7. D

    Questions about anything

    These are the actual picture settings on the sets, it has nothing to do with the signals.
  8. D

    Questions about anything

    Why do newer TVs have such sucky picture quality? My mom currently has a rental TV in her bedroom, the sharpness only goes up to 50%; my dad has a new TV for his truck, the sharpness only goes up to 16% - both of them have really blurry, fuzzy, terrible picture. I thought all new TVs were "HD"...
  9. D

    The Hollywood Puppet Show

    Just found out about this show: https://www.fuse.tv/shows/the-hollywood-puppet-show#latest It kind of reminds me of some of Sid & Marty Kroffts' early work prior to their television career.
  10. D

    Questions about anything

    Well played mah man.
  11. D

    Questions about anything

    If Canada was more like America, would Canadians say to other Canadians speaking French, "Speak Canadian or go back to France where you came from!"?
  12. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    So while I was out today, the security alarm back home went off, and the police were notified: according to the security summary, the motion sensor in the living room is what set off the alarm. But . . . there was nobody or nothing there. Like, at all. I saw the saved videos and photos from the...
  13. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Honestly, every cereal gets soggy in milk.
  14. D

    Pet Peeves

    I no how 2 spel vaperiz and wed.
Top