Search results

  1. Luke

    Just out of curiousity...

    Todays the anniversary of his death !
  2. Luke

    Tux Bunsen and Beaker photo!

    Muppets wore fun zany silver & purple tuxedo's in MTM - now THAT i'd like to see ..... it's Muppety ! Of course it's better to have figures than no figures ........ agree totally there if that is the case, just they can only be saving on the paint applications so it would have been better to...
  3. Luke

    a great Playset/Figure Set idea?

    I doubt there'll be a 2005 schedule, or much of it. If my maths is right the license runs out in the first quarter - it's unlikely Palisades will renew the license (even though they probably wouldn't admit it now) because they've already made the more well known figures and playsets and had...
  4. Luke

    Tux Bunsen and Beaker photo!

    Yup, thats kinda my point too Wiggy, it's just lazy and not in the least creative. They kinda know these are for the hardcore collectors and members of the club, they'll buy anything so there ya go - another Tux variant. Kermit was fine but anything other than thats cheap - i know they have...
  5. Luke

    Build a better mousetrap!

    Yeah those pesky mice - my (ex) Hamster once managed to escape and hide behind the Kichen units. He never used to enjoy my company that much until i introduced him to WWF Wrestling and Heavy Rock music. Anyway he tried to move in with the mice but they kicked him out and so he came skulking...
  6. Luke

    The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

    I did that with my girlfriend once, i never knew the soundtracks to 'Gorillas In The Mist' and 'Titanic' would come in so useful till then !
  7. Luke

    Official word on Farscape cancelation; news on movie and anime

    **** at the 'Whatnot' - say it Bonnie - it's ok ..... 'Cracker Packets' ! Hahahahahaha ! As for the anime series, yeah thats been in development for months now, must be nearing production stages if they have a deal.
  8. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    Hey Cory, I agree with you there, and yeah JHC taking the name off Farscape - i suppose Henson thought people might not take it seriously if they had the same name as 'The Muppets' have on their stuff. I think that was a shame - i hope whoever takes over has the sense to turn JHC into a...
  9. Luke

    The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

    Who said i was a fan ? I just hang around here for the skirt ! :eek:
  10. Luke

    All Hail the new #1 Poster on MC!

    Re: Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL I think your eyes must be playing tricks on you young padowan - all that 5am surfing i guess. Besides i am happy for you to occupy the number one position when i am not at my throne, thus this will be on the following occasions :-...
  11. Luke

    Remembering Richard Hunt

    R.I.P Richard - sorely missed and much needed ! Nice menu Jamie - it's good to see all Richard's characters up there - you've done him proud !
  12. Luke

    The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

    Yeah she sounds sassy, kinda probably has an all-knowing 'not so innocent' smirk. I bet she wears those cute little short A-line skirts swinging from her hips - *drool*. You need to get locked in the stationary cupboard with her or something Byron ...... are you any good at jamming lifts ? :D
  13. Luke

    Elmo thread

    I can't stand Elmo, i'd like to send his little red butt into space !
  14. Luke

    Who Framed Kermit the Frog

    YES !!! It's so much more fun ! :D
  15. Luke

    Free Muppet Show Episode in the UK!!!

    I've transferred some real old shows onto VCD - stuff that would never make it to DVD and i want to preserve. I don't think i'd ever actually buy a VCD though like those crazy Asian kids do.
  16. Luke

    Meet the Feebles on DVD?

    I agree that this was in no way Henson quality - be personally i don't think it was that bad. I think if Jim were alive you might have seen Henson do some more of the darker stuff - people kinda think of Jim as squeaky clean but from what i read, he was more passionate about the darker...
  17. Luke

    The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

    Exactly, he should have asked her what music she likes, then burnt her some CD's as a suprise. Duh Byron. She's beginning to sound like a fox who knows how to play the game ! I think i'd like her !
  18. Luke

    Tux Bunsen and Beaker photo!

    I agree, but we hardly ever saw most of the characters in tuxes - it just isn't Muppety. Thats why i think it's quite lame when more and more characters start appearing that way. Unless Ken's planning a ballroom playset !
  19. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    Yeah same here, thats what i was thinking. There was some stuff printed with 'Disneys Muppets' at the time of the failed merger but i expect they test it all ways to see how it looks. I doubt anybody would get rid of the Jim Henson name entirely because it's such a part of the company value.
  20. Luke

    Muppets for sale on K-mart.com

    The action figures or the company ? LOL ! :D
Top