Search results

  1. D

    ABC officially cancels "The Muppets"

    What about MTI?
  2. D

    Omaze and WE Present Karaoke with Kermit the Frog

    I mean you can donate as little as $10.
  3. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    Same. And, to be honest . . . the updated versions, more streamlined versions starting in the mid-2000s the lamppost serving as the spine were only a slight improvement - still not great, but not as plain looking.
  4. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Am I the only one who thinks YouTube really needs to have more categories to choose from when uploading videos besides just the standards like Comedy, Entertainment, Film and Animation, Music, and such? We really need broader categories, like, say Drama, Action/Adventure, Thriller, Fantasy...
  5. D

    Little things we've noticed

    It makes a little sense too, considering Richard was David's mentor, and now David is performing just about all of Richard's characters like Scooter and Janice.
  6. D

    What made you think today?

    Honey, for whatever reason, turns your bread into a brick.
  7. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    I bypassed it. That's how I am with "Bedtime Stories and Songs." :P
  8. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    Not really - I didn't say it was a random fact about myself. ;)
  9. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    Here's a random fact: @Old Thunder has 1,000 eyes.
  10. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    That'd make A Company of Fools vids a whole lot scarier.
  11. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    GAMESHOW HOST: Johnny Bravo, name the four basic food groups. JOHNNY BRAVO: Fruit, dairy, uh -- beef jerky, and a garden hose. GAMESHOW HOST: Oh, sorry, that's incorrect! Common tree stump, you are our new winner! JOHNNY BRAVO: Aw man, this game's fixed! (Eats a garden hose)
  12. D

    When you need to rant...

    Plus, Skullcandy is a very expensive brand anyway - sometimes running upward of $200 a pair.
  13. D

    Bible Study

    Dude, I couldn't agree more. It was the first movie I ever saw multiple times in a theater: half a dozen times. I couldn't wait for it to come out on video, and when it did, I rewatched it over and over and over again.
  14. D

    Bible Study

    They said the same thing about HARRY POTTER back in the day. As well as BEWITCHED and I DREAM OF JEANNIE. When I was a kid, I lived next door to a family of religious fanatics, and everything other than Disney movies and VEGGIETALES was off limits. COW AND CHICKEN was considered an evil show...
  15. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    No, that's just silly.
  16. D

    Songs You Can't Stand

    I don't mind that one, honestly. I mean, it's one of the few songs of hers that sounds "different," y'know?
  17. D

    Post a random fact about yourself

    I feel like if I was a girl, I'd end up being a lesbian . . . I don't know, I just have that feeling, lol. Of course, my dad's an old-fashioned homophobe, so he probably would have disowned me and kicked me out of the house, if not my mom probably would have taken me with her and just leave. I...
  18. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    At least, we're back to normal now. Maybe even better, looks like Monday is only going to be in the mid-70s.
  19. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    I don't like hearing either! :p In fact, as much as I kind of miss those older telephones, the one thing I do not miss is the loud and obnoxious ringing they do!
Top