Search results

  1. D

    Muppet Productions Ranked

    Because he's a masochist.
  2. D

    Little things we've noticed

    To a certain degree, yes. I mean, I like it when he's not necessarily a major part of the plot, because in that context, he's a genuine show-stealer, which makes him all the more endearing. But at the same time, yes, it's almost as if he's just become an outright lamebrain. Unfortunately, this...
  3. D

    Muppet Productions Ranked

    Second.
  4. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    You all realize when you signature on something that's supposed to be cursive, right?
  5. D

    Muppet Productions Ranked

    And technically, it was a Muppet production.
  6. D

    ABC officially cancels "The Muppets"

    Hey. Some people around here still keep begging for Steve Whitmire to come back, or for Kevin Clash to come back, or for Jerry Nelson to stop being dead, or for Caroll Spinney to stop getting old. Some people just can't let go.
  7. D

    The Funny Videoe Thread

    Out of all of them, Daffy Duck is the only one who seems to have aged well (maybe Bugs and Lola to a lesser extent), but man, some are just . . . yeesh.
  8. D

    To everyone in Hurricane Irma's path...

    Unfortunately, because of Florence, more tropical air is being pushed into my area, so it's way above average again for the next two days. When I checked the mail earlier, it felt like stepping out onto a south Florida beach in the middle of the afternoon.
  9. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    Thank you, Jerry. For reminding me of just what a horrible person I am.
  10. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-purple-ams-wheres-the-love.39377/
  11. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    Well, frog! Thanks to Florence, we jumped back up into the 90s for the next two days! This has officially become the second-worst September I can ever remember.
  12. D

    Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

    Well, a hundred years ago, there was a guy here on MC asking about a specific sketch in which he claimed Bert was crying because his hand was purple, and he said his hand was purple because it was all bruised from where he smashed it, and he had a screencap from this sketch as his avatar. As...
  13. D

    Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

    Ahem. . . . Sammy the Snake Feeling Happy and Proud The Frazzle Song Leaked episodes 60 fps Bert's purple hand That is all.
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade May 26, 2018

    Oh, and the top menu is now disabled every time I open my browser.
  15. D

    I Wanna Build a 'Bert and Ernie's Apartment'-Type Set

    Miniatures, yes, though I haven't ever built full-size sets.
  16. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    2004? That was one of the years I was deep in depression and a funk, so I probably couldn't have cared less, despite loving chicken.
  17. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    So @gavry3 and others have mentioned hating the redesigned New Tab window in Google Chrome . . . but I love it! Not only does the overall design have a really nice, sleek, and modern look to it with the rounded edges and such, but I'm glad they did away with the empty shortcuts squares (which I...
  18. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Maybe I never paid much attention, but what are chicken selects?
Top