Search results

  1. D

    Muppets in Toyfare's 100 Greatest Toys

    I second that. First mate Piggy I thought was a really great job on the character. Series one Piggy was a Clunker. I only got her cuz she was like 4 bucks at a comic store, and I only opened it because the Swinetreck was delayed and I needed a Piggy. Other than some of the Muppets listed...
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    You live in the Boston Area? Did you try looking at channel 44 at 8AM? Cuz that's the one I saw it on.
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    Am I the only one who thinks that Superbad is just another attempt to make another Animal House or Porky's?
  4. D

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Well, The Penguin is pretty much the same as the generic panguins they usually have. Ditto for the South Potato skit. They use the same exact puppets to do all the Dinner Theater skits. Prince Charming is very similar to the one they used last year on the Zoe pretends to be Rapunzel...
  5. D

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    Considering the news broke that they'd just play second to the Unfunny cast of their unfunny Disney Tween Com shows, I stand by my point. Zach and Cody? Ewwwwwwww.
  6. D

    The Face Of The Joker Revealed

    I don't know how I feel about the Joker being in the film. I mean, he's the iconic villain, and as such Batman will always have to live up to having to foil the Joker over and over. Which is why I was glad they didn't have Shredder for more than a meer mention in TMNT. The Shredder shouldn't...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Today's episode, was broguth to you todat by P and 10.... Elmo and Zoe play the letter P game (Thankfully with no Mr. P game show host) and Abby Poofs in Prince Charming and Peter Piper.... going along our P theme... Rhyme time was pointless And Plugging in my PC I passed by Rachel...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I'm halfway through the episode and I come bringing a warning.... they reused a Hero Guy! Daggnabbit:sleep: :boo:
  9. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    And that Purple horned one with the weird black hair as well.
  10. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    I was hoping for that monster with the really nong sausage shaped nose with the 2 little eyes on top and the weird thin triangular shaped head's Christmas Countdown.
  11. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    He probably will perform him. This is imdb remember? The one that said Capt. Smollet was going to be in VMX. AS for it being an Elmo special... what were you expecting at this point in the game? Herry's Christmas count down?
  12. D

    Am I the only one?

    HEh... considering you've noticed my Baikin Man avatar, I'm sure you're familiar with Anpanman. How about kochikame and Kinnikuman? Kinnikuman I got into because of Ultimate Muscle and the 80's toy line M.U.S.C.L.E. Kochikame I just kept seeing pictures of and wondered what it was, then I...
  13. D

    NEW mens KERMIT t-shirt @ Kmart

    Cute, but nothing beats the Kohl's Electric Mayhem shirt!
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I second the fact they're getting sloppy just throwing footage against the wall and see what sticks. They really put some junk on some of these episodes.
  15. D

    Sesame's Replacement Puppeteers

    Of course, Carrol Spinney actually performs Big Bird more than his recast. In fact I haven't seen him play Big Bird since JTE was dropped. So Carrol almost exclusively does him now. There's a list of recasts on the main site. It has all the info you need.
  16. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I dunno... I think it worked well for that length. Especially since the real show is boring and pointlessly long. He keeps saying he's going to bring back Bobby's World? Somehow I just don't buy it. That's what he did best.
  17. D

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    Somehow if they come out or not feels like chosing between cyanide and arsenic. they're both poisonous. Either we get no stuff, or setuff that's rediculously bad.
  18. D

    Mattel recalls more toys...

    Exactly! And do you know why it's mainly Mexican? because their ruler, like all world leaders is only thinking for himself, and comes from money. They have a similar rich/poor gap there. So it pretty much almost doesn't matter that everything is outsourced. Not like American's are getting...
  19. D

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    This is totally amazing. If they can also compile the commericals and everything else, we won't need to fear about Youtube's secret copyright police purging th site of watchable matereal. There has never been a collection of Henson's earliest stuff. It would be great to see some sketches...
  20. D

    mangas

    I'd like to see someone compile and release these... http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese_Sesame_Street_Magazines
Top