Search results

  1. D

    The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

    Like this one from yours truly, even though it's pretty much both a Christmas and Thanksgiving meme in one:
  2. D

    The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

    Bumpity-bump-bump Bumpity-bump.
  3. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I'll admit, even I'm getting a little thrown off at quick glance, lol. :P
  4. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    My whole life is a lie. On this eve of hallows, @LittleJerry92 and I are one and the same. Twice the saltiness, twice the whiteness.
  5. D

    Animated Hotties?

    I think with you, it's anything as long as its female. :P
  6. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Desired reaction achieved.
  7. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    That's Mama Luigi to you!
  8. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    It's Halloween, yo! Get down and eat my candy!
  9. D

    Questions about anything

    Who still uses Yahoo Questions (or Answers, or whatever it's called)? It's honestly a sick joke.
  10. D

    Questions about anything

    I've never heard anybody say that. Like, ever.
  11. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    The Facebook News Feed problem is actually getting worse - in fact, I don't think the Most Recent setting even works at all anymore: even if you've selected Most Recent (which I always do), it just shuffles the content in any random order that makes no sense.
  12. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    And that reminds me . . . was I the only one who wasn't scared of King Ramses, but rather, thought he was actually pretty cool? I mean, how often back in those days did you see a CGI character blended into a 2D animated series? A feature, maybe, but not just a regular little cable cartoon series.
  13. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    DWTS is now touring . . . for some reason.
  14. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    Honestly, the only genuine scare I got from Courage was the episode "Windmill Vandals." I consider that the show's scariest episode: this demonic, skeleton vandals on their skeleton horses arriving whenever the windmill stops turning, chopping off Courage, Muriel, and Eust-***'s heads - not to...
  15. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    What KarWash said.
  16. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    I love candy corn, but I hate peeps.
  17. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    Who even celebrates it other than racist white people who think blacks and other minorities are trying to commit white genocide in America?
  18. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    Back when I was a homophobe when I was younger, I probably would have too, because it really felt like to me that heterosexuals were becoming a minority.
  19. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Not to my knowledge, but I've seen some of his videos appear in some of those automated "YouTube Mix" playlists.
  20. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Bethany is being used as the channel icon for the Lois Zucek and Gary Earl topic on YouTube: I guess because I did that music video of one of their songs years ago with Bethany.
Top