Search results

  1. Luke

    the Pepe action figure!

    From what i can remember Camilla does indeed have wings for whoever asked that. I agree she might have been a little fat but i think they got the whole Muppet chicken look down quite well. The 2D photograph i think is the problem here, if you swivelled her head a little it'd maybe look a lot...
  2. Luke

    Something that Annoys the Heck Outta Me..

    I don't think it is a point of moving on - it's gone far enough. 'Muppet Central' has grown larger and massive amounts of money get spent on bandwidth and webspace. If someone has bothered to pay for this, the least people can do is put some thought into how they use it before they type...
  3. Luke

    Pepe representin' this Friday on The Other Half

    I think Toughpigs (yet again) had the scoop on this one. It's great to see them putting someone other than Kermit on the promotion scene, especially Pepe .... he's perfect for this and i'd like to see more Gonzo too !
  4. Luke

    "Normal" Rowlf & Sam The Eagle

    Just thought i'd point out that if you are going there to look for Muppets ya won't find them - TRU has stopped taking the Muppet action figure line. On your main point, i can see both sides - though i think Palisades have got the right idea. Being an artist and contributing to radio...
  5. Luke

    Something that Annoys the Heck Outta Me..

    I think before people should be allowed to join they should have to take classes in freakin' English ! I'm not kidding about this either, i may have to send a special penguin envoy to the Muppet Central HQ to negotiate a peaceful settlement. I may even have to send in inspector Hans Von...
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    So by now people should be recieving the collectors club email and you will have seen the fantastic Pepe, Groovy Gonzo (pay special attention to the nose) and i hear even the Penguin PVC and much more ! Comments, questions, criticisms, suggestions, tales of pants wettting etc etc anyone ?
  7. Luke

    Vote for Bewitched on DVD

    I had :- 1 Newsradio 2 Different Strokes 3 Benson 4 Bewitched 5 Facts Of Life I guess we both have different priorities, but at least Bewitched got a vote ! :D
  8. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    He's not a shrimp, he's a KING PRAWN !!!!! ....... or so i've heard ! :rolleyes:
  9. Luke

    Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

    .........ack - and you call yourself a Bill Baretta fan ? :rolleyes: Any true Bill stalker errr i mean admirer would have the 24 carat gold special deluxe one of a kind DVD version personally autographed by Bill, they'd leave freshly baked muffins on his doorstep every morning, would wear...
  10. Luke

    Valentines Day Menu

    Well done Jamie - it looks fabulous ! Animation is so smooth, well drawn and that Pepe arrow idea is too cool. Love all the characters - something about that surpised look on Yolanda Rat's face. Seems like Rizzo can't keep his hands to himself ! :eek:
  11. Luke

    Something that Annoys the Heck Outta Me..

    I agree - it's been bugging me for ages. It's TERRIBLE nettiquette ! I'm all up for fun but there are people around here with visual problems and it must be playing merry havoc with their screenwriters and things. It'd be cool if it could be stopped or limited - i'm not saying there should be...
  12. Luke

    Gonzo and Clifford updates

    Gonzo and Clifford look really great for young fan recreations, but the more recent ones look excellent. Wow - some talented people hanging around here !
  13. Luke

    Info and Questions: Site and Server Move

    Also probably a good idea to note that all the control panel links on the forum won't work until the DNS updates around the world - they are all linked to the forum.muppetcentral.com so if anyone wonders why they can't change avatars or search for a few hours, thats why.
  14. Luke

    Vote for Bewitched on DVD

    Forget Bewitched, they have NEWSRADIO on that list !!!! As for the 'Facts Of Life' - i'd never seen it but i watched the trailer ......... i think i just found what's missing from my life !
  15. Luke

    Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

    I don't think thats fair - we are talking about i would think the most famous person in the world here. You could see he was desperately worried that the cameras were able to see the babies identity and was trying to keep him covered, add to that the questioning (which was in quite a probing...
  16. Luke

    The Daily Bit: New Muppet Packaging

    I love the new packaging, very eye catching. I think the design for the back looks great too. Thanks for the mention in the dailybit Ken ! Warrick - Greg gave an answer to your question on the Palisades board. Apparently they can't use the actual puppet pictures because some of the...
  17. Luke

    Did anyone see this?

    I know what he means by the 'modelling clay' look - i just think it's a different type of plastic they use nowdays to make PVC's - it doesn't detract from it, i reckon it helps with more detailed scuplting and you can see for yourself the quality of paint apps on Gonzo. Yeah and what is with...
  18. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thanks for the explanation Ken, i get it now. Sorry for being a bit 'blonde' on those points. I guess the 'brand recognition' is an issue that frustrates yourselves and fans alike - but at least we do end up getting the merchandise and thats cool. :)
  19. Luke

    Win a Kermit and Piggy Prototype Wedding Set!

    Wow - go Ken ! Thats very good of him indeed - fantastic news !
Top