Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Terror....

    Good job Bo. Understood and the story's putting forth the very brave topic you've chosen. Just one little glitch though. You got the US Doc in the UK FR setting. To my understanding, the lighthouse is the correct setting for the UK version of FR, but it's not Doc who's stationed there but...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    OK then... Let's see. *Flips pages in book. Here we are... Robin turned on the rainbow maker machine and lept into the rainbow... *Voice trails while reading.
  3. The Count

    Fat Blue and Sam the Soundman

    Well... Since I don't have access to a sung version of Telephone Rock, we'll just have to let this one go until we can get some definitive proof. However... Much like Mr. Johnson, the issue of "Chris/Chrissy" needs to be squelched. If you're going to refer as Chrissy as the member of the...
  4. The Count

    who is this purple muppet?

    Actually... Whe Jacques Roach was on JHAS (Jim Henson's Animal Show) his name was Yves St. La Roach. They even made a female version named Yvette the Roach. As for the suggestions made by Harvey Towers... I'd hesitate adding the Swedish Chef, Rowlf, Robin, Bean Bunny, Gonzo and Rizzo...
  5. The Count

    Fat Blue and Sam the Soundman

    All good theories. If "Fat Blue Customer" is how he appeared in the credits of A Celebration of Me, Grover then I'll talk about that with MuppetDude when he gets back from summer vacation and we start up the Season 36 Character Questions thread again with the new episodes of SS. But for now...
  6. The Count

    who is this purple muppet?

    Thanks for the help MrsPepper. Will probably ask around and come to some concenssus with my other sources. Have a good day.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Don't you have another brick of cheese to train for the Ice Charades Aunt Dan-Dan? *Turns back to girls. Yes, just settle yourselves down here on the sofa and we'll start where we left off. Now, do you remember where we were in this rainbow story?
  8. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Bravo! Truly good stuff here Lisa. The group huddled in Fozzie's uncle's cadillac, priceless. The woman in a black sedan... A musical reference perhaps? Truly touching how you put her with the Electric Mayhem's appearance. And what was that about a cameo we wouldn't notice? Jeff the...
  9. The Count

    who is this purple muppet?

    Well... Was there only the one tourist rat? And I'd think that the name of the company... Eh, forget that thought. Just hoping to get some help regarding the rats and what they looked like. We can discuss their entry heading later.
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *In reading room with glass of iced tea. Hmmm, think I'll sit down in this comfy sofa.
  11. The Count

    Destination: Home

    If I knew how to use/insert the Muppet icons... Lisa, that was great! The best one was the take in the diner with the Pinball Count reference. That made me laugh once. And then... Grover's line: "Show-off" made me laugh two times. Mayhaps the blooper with Robin hiccupping should be...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    You know... I'm starting to get worried about my girls. Haven't seen them all day... And here I thought they'd be excited about getting a whole day to read that nice little rainbow story. Oh well, maybe they'll perk up their ears and show up later.
  13. The Count

    T*K*O-"Playin' Hookie"

    Another good episode. The guest stars were always the best part of your scripts Mr. Snowth. But isn't Vibs a "she"?
  14. The Count

    who is this purple muppet?

    So then... How would it be best to add the rats who go on tour through Rat Tours, Limited?
  15. The Count

    Help with Numbers

    So... Like I was saying... Here are a few ideas/choices for #1. The Cyclops, cause his prominent monster feature is having 1 eye. The Unicorn, cause its prominent monster feature is having 1 horn hence its name. The Penny, cause it represents 1 cent. The Candle, cause it looks as...
  16. The Count

    Help with Numbers

    Hi guys, since this doesn't necessarily have to do with the Muppets thought I'd post here. OK, here's the deal. Trying to create a world of characters of my own, who each have a number connected to them. The thing is every time I get started I get discouraged easily after racking up a...
  17. The Count

    Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

    *Chuckling. And then you'll love them all over again when Season 1 of FR gets released in September. Man, it certainly paid to get my complete VCD copies of Emmet Otter and The Christmas Toy, and almost unedited MFC from my great Canadian buddy.
  18. The Count

    Fat Blue and Sam the Soundman

    Not rully. Think more of like Sherlock Hemlock or Farley's head. It's sort of like a green pinecone.
  19. The Count

    Fat Blue and Sam the Soundman

    Well... Don't have access to Telephone Rock or any other Little Jerry song in the few episodes I have on VCD. Might get something in some other deals I got going... But then again, even if I did get something I wouldn't be the best person to ask regarding visuals given my blind batty eyes...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Terror....

    Yeah man... Rully turrible what happened. But... What made you decide on Rowlf and Piggy as the ones in London affected by the bombings?
Top