Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Come to think of it, I could use something to eat also. Let's go to the kitchen and fix up some dinner for the whole family. *Girls leave with their dad to the kitchen. OK, Bat-burgers for daddy and mommy... And some milk for the girls... And some ice cream for all for dessert...
  2. The Count

    Jerry Nelson Banner

    So... Who's on the banner? In what manner? Lookin' for help. Thanks.
  3. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Heard of what? Horses. Course I heard of horses. No, the horse's herd. I don't care if the horse's heard, I've got nothing to be ashamed about! Oh sorry, now I'm repeating myself. How many times did your daddy repeat himself on you George? Well... *Buzz comes in through the loud...
  4. The Count

    Help with Numbers

    OK, I'll be working on the doppelgänger to be brought to the castle. Got the idea of how she'll look and it'll be a bit different than what I originally asked about. But, in any case... Candidates for Counting Creature #3. Vulture, because it was featured in the Count's Counting Page in...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh hello girls. Was in here listening to some good music. Was also working on the details of a new student at the school for next term. Is there anything I can help you with?
  6. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    Yeah... But you gotsa remember... The way Ryan set up the story, Zoe's the one soul who truly matters. Don't get me wrong, everyone else matters. But the way I think this might play out is that everybody gets split up, goes down different corridors, falls into different traps, overcome the...
  7. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    *The Newsman comes in running up to behind his desk. This just in, a fast-breaking Muppet News Flash! It seems that a Mr. Bo Regard has refused to update the second in his Rainbow Collection series of fanfics. To which, other fanfic authors on the forums here at Muppet Central have banded...
  8. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Nope... Don't think I've heard of a herd of horses. You've never heard of horses? Course I heard of horses, they go Neigh! Neigh! Horse: Yaey! Yaey! Dr. Bob, aren't you ashamed of yourself? I don't care if the horse's heard. Horse: Can we just shoe this along? Sure... *Takes object and...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *In personal office at Cole home. Hmmm? Oh, just fell asleep for a bit. Been listening to music while working on the next personal profile for the castle's enrollment list. Wonder if my daughters know I'm here. They'll probably want something or other... that's the way when they're young...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Course there's a job for you here Rowlf. Talk to Aaron, he'll get you set up in the lobby. Oh, and remember to decide upon what kind of design you want for your dorm robes... That is, if you and he are planning on staying on at the dorms. Now then, where to get a nice little old piano from?
  11. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    You know what made me laugh most about this chapter Rye? The potshot aimed squarely at Lisa's first story. That was brilliant! Just a few things though. Uh, you have two groups, Gordon's and María's, heading into the same far left hallway? Should that be Far left and Far right? Or is it...
  12. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Hee, hee. Why do you think Aaron has Rowlf as his roommate over at the dorms Lisa? Who you think taught him how to do that trick? And I believe the word you were searching for was "aftermath". The main part of this chapter, the diner with Clifford and the others was the best part...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmmm, don't know about that. That's kind of how I keep the dorm registry clear in my mind, by associating the Muppet roomies with the room number and person therein. And of course, you know I go by associating the ones that have had figures made of them in my mental picture of the dorms...
  14. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Animal: More story! *Breathes heavily on Bo so he'll get the hint.
  15. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    We will go in and save Robin and Kermit and the others Lisa. At least, we would Ryan? Just pointing out... Lisa this kind of small talk is commonplace among us on the Street. Just check out the exchange between Bert and Ernie and Doc in MFC when the SS gang enters the farmhouse. Doc: "Well...
  16. The Count

    Help with Numbers

    Thanks Rye. Will wait for some feedback, if any's posted, before making a decision. If not, I'll make the decisions anyway And then come in and ask bout the candidates for #3. Hope to hear from others soon, good night y'all.
  17. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    And well worth it Lisa. Welcome to the Club! Ah, another moment of silence for the defunct hottubs. But lookin' forward to the next chapter of this and Ryan's story. And maybe now we can get back to Visions, But Only Illusions too. Oh yeah, this means another surprise in September for the...
  18. The Count

    Help with Numbers

    Hey guys... Thought I'd update with a few more thoughts. Counting Creature #1's done, finished her bio and it's saved in my files. Will wait till the group's bulked up a bit before sending off the descript to my friend for drawing. Gonna go with the doppelgänger as number 2, got her name...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You go do that kid. And don't forget to LMK about your dorm robes. Once a SM, there'll be another nice li'l surprise for ya when the robes get handed out in September. In other news... The mail didn't bring the package I was hexpecting. Oh well, maybe next week. Thing is, I'm on a bit of...
  20. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Yeah... Now go and post more story. Animal: More story! More Story! *Animal does some heavy breathing to get his point across.
Top