Search results

  1. D

    Online Cartoon Channels

    Lemme just say the REAL cartoon network and cartoon network could learn a thing or two here from these guys.
  2. D

    Besides the Muppets What Does Disney Own?

    Well, Warner brothers is letting Disney air their shows, because Warners almost doens't want to air their own shows.
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    The animation was one from the 90's featuring stop motion cut out of various toy tools and rectangles and squares being categorized by color, shape, and type. At the end it builds a kid's drawing style of a house (the square with the triangular roof). Mentioning this to help you with your...
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Before we get off subject, I REALLY hope they don't, and they just run the last ones as is.
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Rerun. They broke the "every other day" pattern. I guess this means we have to wait forever until the next new episode.
  6. D

    Did you like High School Musical?

    I wish that the nude portrait of that star would have been the end of this. I hate Disney. I really do. And Warners....
  7. D

    No more Kid's WB... way to go Warners!

    Fox Kids died only because Disney bought the Fox family channel and got all the Saban shows. Haim Saban pretty much ran the channel for several years until then. Originally, it was run by Margeret Loasch (sp?) who was an executive producer on Muppet Babies. This is also why Disney had to...
  8. D

    No more Kid's WB... way to go Warners!

    Well, apparently having the choke hold it has on Saturday morning TV, the only broadcast network to even have a decent spot in the ratings, just isn't enough. Cartoon Network keeps threatening to kill itself by airing lousy tweencoms since Disney is high in the ratings with it's formuliac TV...
  9. D

    No more Kid's WB... way to go Warners!

    http://www.tvweek.com/news/2007/10/cw_turns_over_saturday_morning.php
  10. D

    Did you like High School Musical?

    Like a red hot poker up the sphincter. In fact, I'd prefer a red hot poker up the sphincter. I don't know what's worse? That crap, or Cartoon Network dropping its cartoons to BE like that crap.
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Maybe Matt is in the suit while Carol performs his voice on those episodes, so that may not be it. Plus they might just not have decided to dub in Carol's voice in this one considering Big only had a small role.
  12. D

    The Simpsons DVDs

    I thought it was disappointing that was the only reference to the movie they made. they could have had an entire episode devoted to closing the movie, but they decided to go for Homer not working at the Power plant again.
  13. D

    Painful Moments

    That's the spirit of those jokes IMO... of course half of them should be groan worthy... Personally, my all time favortie one was in the pilot, especially the Bert Dancing with the female Ernie, and Kermit saying "I could get you a part on a Children's educational show" (we all know what that...
  14. D

    Online videos may be conduits for viruses

    Hackers= computet geeks that get revenge for not getting a date in high school by taking it out on other internet geeks that didn't get a date in high school and somehow can muster the maturity to not screw with other computer geeks that didn't get dates in high school. I can't wait for when...
  15. D

    Spaceballs: The Animated Series

    CONFIRMED!
Top