Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You did? Sorry to say I haven't received yet. Did you send it to the PM inbox? Would've gotten a ringing alert of the new message. Doesn't show up in my E-mail account either, checked in both the Inbox and Bulk folders, and nothing. Maybe if you sending the message via PM then I'll be...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *SideNote: Heh... Let's just chaulk that one up to voice mail Marvin got when dialing the wrong number at the dorms' phone system. OK, got a good amount of characters... Hoping someone will come through and help me with them all. Maybe MuppetDude when he gets back online next time he does...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Building Maintenace? Not sure who it is Marvin's trying to call... But if you want the key to the pools, I'd suggest you phone Beth and Red down in Room #3.
  4. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Thanks GB. Somehow, I think I'm missing one of the six Hawaii vacation episodes, cause I just watched all I got and there were only five. Oh well, so long as I got 1095 where there's a cast list that'll help out... That's the main thing. Some more characters to ask about. We have Harvey...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Borrowed that bag from Merlin did you Nyssa? Heh, heh... Well, the lobby and Room #16 are on the same floor, Floor 2. Your room is the first one on your right after turning to the right when facing the common room on that floor. Lisa's is the first one on your left in the other hallway...
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *In the reading room with the TV and VHS/DVD/VCD machine. Ah, good, that'll help the research along. *Hears meows from girls approaching. Oh there you are. Hungry dears? Well then, come here and I'll get you something. *Leaves girls in the sofa and retrieves something to eat for all...
  7. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK, I'm back with some more questions about potential new entries to the Muppet Listings. From 1090, Hawaii Vacation Day 1. The Elevator Floor-Counting Singers: Four AM's who ride in an elevator and sing about counting the floors from 1 to 10, and then backwards as they come back down...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Talking to all gathered in Floor 1 common room for the SS airing. OK guys, we're taking a small snack brake. Pita chips with iced tea... And I think there are some guava cakes my mom sent me too. Count, you have that list of new entries for the ML? Count: Firght here. Good, I'll post...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Quite all fright Bo and Beau. Just drop me a line when you got the ideas for your robes. Nice Saturday morn... Maybe we'll actually get some work done today. Like watching some more SS episodes.
  10. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Basically, an... Or Else! type of threat? Just post the next part of the story already... Um... Er, that is... Oh, just post when ready Bo.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... $Remembering when I got HP Book 2. Read that one straight through the night and finished at dawn the next morning. BTW: Nyssa, got your message. Update to the Dorms. RedDragon and Ludo and Ambrosius will be moved upstairs into the vacant Room #16 for the time being. Have to...
  12. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    No I don't have him listed as of yet. Gonna watch some more episodes I got tomorrow and post again. Would be interested in a comparison of the guy who's the victim in all the Harvey Kneeslapper sketches. If he's not either Mr. Johnson or Simon the Sounds Man, and is rather this blue AM with...
  13. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Farley huh? Then that eliminates #3 from above. But... Why do you say Harvey Kneeslapper's victim shouldn't be added? After all, we're trying to make as accurate and as complete a listing as possible. As for #2 and 4 above, under what headings/entry names should they be added? Hope to...
  14. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Hi guys. You know the deal with these threads o'mine. Got some tapes wit classic episodes, and naturally... Got some character questions to get 'em added to the Muppet Listings. 1 Harvey Kneeslapper's B Victim. Sounded like he was voiced by Jim. Harvey's joke... "Do you know where I wanna...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad everyone enjoyed the airing. Got some good stuff in Ep. 355, the Rain Storm. SS version of Mahna Mahna. Casey Kasem's poem of the Boy and the Bat. The M who came to Dinner. Kermit's B Lecture. And one of Puerto Rico's great actors... Raul Julia as Rafael. Thought this was the episode...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Answering phone... Hello? Oh hi Christy. What? Well, no they haven't left Antartica cause well... it's not Antartica, but Antarctica. And yes, they already left on a plane bound for the land down under... Where the women plow and the men chunder. Everyone here's fine, just got the girls...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Quick Update... Vacancies. Bobo the Bear Guard, Statler, Waldorf, and Animal are all available as roommates. Sorry for taking so long guys, had to tend to some other matters. The SS episodes will begin now! Pops cassette into machine.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, well, well... Looks like we have some company for the airing today Count. Count: Yes, and it'll be vonderful! OK, got the tapes? Count: Yes. *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Come on, let's head on out to the common room and set up there. You get the cookies ready, I'll go upstairs and...
  19. The Count

    Vibs' drawings...

    You know... Lisa, if you wanna attempt drawing the girls... LMK and I can send you the basic descripts I sent Vibs and Kyle. Rully miss not hearing from him lately.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wha??? A car in your room? Would think there'd be space for Phil to park his next to Fozzie's studebaker and Kyle's car out in the dormhouse's parking lot. It's that big shaded area behind the dormhouse, to the left of the poolhouse. LMK if you guys have any other questions... The SS...
Top