Search results

  1. D

    Early (pre-Kevin Clash) Elmo appearances (Brian Muehl and Richard Hunt)

    Oh yeah! I actually forgot about that! That sounds . . . honestly, very disturbing.
  2. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Still, you know some butthurt people out there will be ****** off just for even having any at all.
  3. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Do they? Seems like I saw more same sex than opposite sex, but then again, I was just trying to find the barf emoji . . . what happened to it? :search:
  4. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    I did when I was browsing through them trying to find a vomit emoji (I swear they used to have one).
  5. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Not really weird so much as interesting, but I see Facebook has a ton of same-sex couples emojis, but very little opposite-sex emojis, which I can only imagine would be met with all kinds of backlash and people permanently deactivating their accounts altogether over.
  6. D

    Super Bowl LIII: The Commercials

    Unless they monetize?
  7. D

    Unpopular Opinions

    Same, it came from a time when remakes weren't so tainted in Hollywood, and it helped introduced me to the original cartoon series, which I love.
  8. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    Oh yeah! I did eventually manage to nab the Courage one! I remember other similar promotions as well - I think in 2000 or 2001, Pop-Tarts had puffy refrigerator magnets you could collect, including a Courage one, which I kept inside my locker in middle school. In the summer of 2002, there was...
  9. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "Rick 'em in the rishpan, roo-roo-roo!" ~ Courage the Cowardly Dog
  10. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    "Please note: spoiler alert is now in effect." Yeah. For a twenty-year-old cartoon.
  11. D

    Muppet Productions Ranked

    Not too busy to goof off on Discord 24/7.
  12. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I just realized something: if AN AMERICAN TAIL took place in the modern era, Fievel would be arrested by ICE and deported back to Russia since he didn't make it into America legally like the rest of his family.
  13. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Okay, um . . . SS has really been on a blitzkrieg with new uploads this week. Not that it's a bad thing, but it seems a tad unusual.
  14. D

    2020 Democratic candidates

    Since when are muffins political?!
  15. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "Did that monkey just come out your crack, man?!" ~ Gangbanger
  16. D

    2020 Democratic candidates

    Did you read the thread title?
  17. D

    2020 Democratic candidates

    Just like when Obama was first elected, a lot of the GOP brought up the race card: "eh, he only one because he's black, and people don't wanna seem racist."
  18. D

    2020 Democratic candidates

    Hillary's done for, despite all the rumors, she's not running again; she failed twice, no need for her to keep trying.
Top