Search results

  1. D

    Any one Remembers ALF Tales

    The King (Gordon Shumway's Father) was portrayed as a caracature of Reagan, complete with Seniality and consulting a psychic for political purposes.
  2. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I beleive I have that one. Just PM me and I'll give it to you. it's not in the best quality since I got it off a Youtube video, but I'll give it to you.
  3. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Sent Hey. PM me your emial and I'll rip it right now.
  4. D

    New Claw Muppets at Metreon SF

    Uhkk! I mean the Gonzo, and some of the Kermits look okay. The Chef seems to be the pick of the litter there. But that Fozzie is all sorts of wrong.
  5. D

    Any one Remembers ALF Tales

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4dC5Dh-OW4&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtgQLKZXxE&NR=1 Both intros. Yeah. I have the one single DVD release of ALF Tales, and I would love to track down the other animated series. I loved the sitcom, but I really think the cartoon show was...
  6. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Me lost me Cookie at the Disco
  7. D

    Remember When...

    Remember when: Corporations actually decided to give a show a chance to become famous, instead of begging for instant hits? FCC regulations didn't make kids shows thoroughly unprofitable, and thus they were on every channel in the afternoons and Saturday Mornings? Toy lines actually...
  8. D

    Fraggle News?

    Apparently yes, but with the writers Strike and the Directors and actors about to take that same move, all movies being planned are on hold for a bit. Doubtful. These products are off most store shelves, and have been for a year now. You may find the older large ones with DVD's at clearance...
  9. D

    Why? ! WHY? !

    What, the fact that th bars are too big, or the fact that they're artifically widescreen, actually cutting out portions of the video? I don't care about the black bars myself (and I have a tiny little thing), but if I see some DVD's fake Widescreen, I'll stay away from them. But that...
  10. D

    Why? ! WHY? !

    That's a strange one, that is. That one must be artificially made into Widescreen from a Full Frame print. I mean, I haven't seen that problem in more modern films, since they usually have the original Widescreen print. But that's bizzarre...
  11. D

    New George of the Jungle show?

    I found a surprisingly high number of people that like Scrappy. I hate him too. But then again, he was on at least 3 series, including 13 Ghosts (I think, never saw it).
  12. D

    "Elmo's Christmas Countdown" - December 23rd on ABC

    I just saw the other 1970's Christmas SS Special (the one with Anne Murray and Leslie Uggams) and I have to say this. I really really hope that this special does NOT turn out a thing like that. The celebrity camera mugging, and the lack of any characters besides Big Bird and Oscar made it just...
  13. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Honestly, I think we made strides in terms of shows like the Office and My Name is Earl. I mean, I can understand where sitcoms are stuck. They either wind up being bland, formulaic family based junk (usually with a big oafish uber masculine father who is an idiot), or bland formulaic junk...
  14. D

    Come with me if you want to live in a horror show.

    I don;t know. Disney has had mixed success with turning movies into shows. I will say, I found Lilo and Stitch to be a really good one, especially they were able to get most of the original voice cast back. I especially like what they did with Buzz Lightyear. not making it a sequal of the TV...
  15. D

    Why? ! WHY? !

    I'm going to side with Frogboy yet again on this one. Widescreen is for film, full frame is for television. I swear, that Ghostbusters videotape I had soured me totally on full frame movies. And As I said somewhere else, what's the point? usually the opening and closing credits have to be...
  16. D

    Another TV Land Outrage!

    Well, a small percentage of those guys, yes. I think a large part of any number of generations cares about the classics. problem is, they don;t have the buying power of the small group. And it's that small group they want to please so they can keep buying "How I met your Mother" season DVD's...
  17. D

    Sesame Podcasts

    This Week's Podcast- Mail Murray Word on the street Opening- Stop motion/Computer animation- You got a Letter, open the letter (redubbed with Murray, Graphically Altered to have the word "Mail" come out instead of a letter) Celebrity Word of the day- Someone from Law and Order discusses Mail...
  18. D

    New George of the Jungle show?

    You mean that "Shaggy and Scooby Doo get a Clue" series? I will say I have my problems with that too. But at least they kept the intergity of the characters more or less. Not to mention there is a market for kids to have a new Scooby Doo show. I mean, it was only a couple years since we had...
  19. D

    Mickey's Christmas Carol voice artists

    This calls for a sepperate Scrooge McDuck/ Ducktales appreciation thread. I'll start one as soon as I am able. maybe tomorrow.
  20. D

    Disney Channel Preps for Muppet "Mini Movies"

    I will always be a conspiracy theorist that he was trying to make the Muppet Show characters more kid friendly in the 80's. That's where the videos and MB came in. Really disliked Your as Funny as Fozzie Bear (as he was only in one small segment), but I loved seeing Picklepuss and Pops in Wow...
Top