Search results

  1. The Count

    The 2nd MopFam Tale - Honey, I'm Home

    Next... Chapter... Pleassssseeeee...
  2. The Count

    So Long, Farewell

    Ahem... Feel like something needs to be said here. It's not like Bryan's abandoning us completely. He said he'll still pop in to moderate Muppet Survivor, and I hope all those playing there are doing OK. What happened is a personal matter and I think I'll just leave it at that out of respect...
  3. The Count

    The 5ive Present: The Muppet's vs. Las Vegas

    Good job Bo and others of the 5IVE. But personally... Could do without all the "block quotes" mussing up the read-through. Looking forward to the rest of the screenplay. It'll be boffo! Fantastic! Great! I'm telling you it'll be a sure smash hit Lenny! You're beautiful Lenny, don't...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Cough: Yeah... And that's why you're not learning any magic from me Vic. Besides, you have enough schoolwork without this to worry or make your head explode. Ask your mom, though she might say the same thing. If they give you any trouble Bo, just give me a call. *Heads on back home to...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Yeah... And if he's a problem I can arrange to have them out the next hour. Said the unnamed voice quietly to Father.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Arrives at dorms. Oh hey tutter_fan... OK, his name's Bryan though. Rully hope he doesn't leave us permanently though. Spoke with him earlier and advised him to contact Kevin or even Mr. Chapman about the problem. Hope he decides to stay though. If you want Bunsen Honeydew as your...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Voice: (To Jack) Don't threaten my nephew... Or you'll be sorrrrrrry.
  8. The Count

    So Long, Farewell

    Yeah... He told me the problem also. Rully do hope he contacts Kevin or Phillip or any of the other moderators and gets things resolved.
  9. The Count

    So Long, Farewell

    Well, I sure hope you take my advice Bry. Contact Kevin, Phillip, or Cindy, or one of the other moderators. Rully hope this issue can be resolved and you'll stay. We'd miss you too much. And your roomies at the dorms would miss you also. Not to mention that we wouldn't have you to share our...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets a message at the campus... *Sends a message back to tutter_fan. Uh... Are you talking about Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House? Or the MC forum member known as Bear, aka Bryan? Cause if it's the forum member, I talked to him and I hope he's able to resolve the problem by talking to...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Uh Vic... You might want to find another name for your little contest show there... Muppet Idol's already taken.
  12. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    And here are the newest names... From 4103 Telly and Baby Bear's Story. The Magical Triangular Bowl of Porridge, voiced by Kevin Clash. The Royal Rimshot, not sure if this was the one voiced by Joey Mazzarino. The Royal Chef (Telly). The King of Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Doo (Baby...
  13. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Sorry I haven't said anything about 4103 Daff. Will be back later when I have some more time to post my thoughts.
  14. The Count

    The 2nd MopFam Tale - Honey, I'm Home

    As... Must... I...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... Winter's not so bad... Cause then the pool solidifies and we can play regular or rock hockey. Or go skating. But we can turn on the heater for the pool if anyone wants to use the pool for swimming. Just have to help out with the heating bill, that's all. Cheer up Red, there are...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Seems like a busy week. Kathy's got that concert she's been looking forward to... Kyle and Cookie will be hanging out together this week... And I've got to get the ball rolling to find a new reader and get a new computer system. Wonder if Bryan's OK. If you need to talk, you know...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Now just what is young Vic rolling his eyes about? He shouldn't do that though, someone will probably slap them out of his head and they'll land up snake eyes. Are the burgers any good my dears? *Cole triplets seen munching away at their counter-top seats.
  18. The Count

    Muppet Dorms roommate compatibility!!!

    *Pulls up an armchair. Well then, by popular demand... The MC Dorms, just how did they start up again? Oh yeah... See, Byron who you might know better as Janice&Mokey's Man... Why does he call himself that? Well, find some of his posts and you'll know. Anyway, he started a thread where...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Humming a little music... Well, those are done. Now for the trimmings. Wonder what the girls want on their burgers. Oh well, I'm sure they'll like these. *Sets veggies and condiments on counter, unknowing of pitter-patter of approaching feet.
  20. The Count

    The 2nd MopFam Tale - Honey, I'm Home

    Yeah... And I feel bad pestering Bo for the next chapter. Especially if you're not gonna be here to do it Lisa. The best part of this chapter... The description of Wilson's home offices and all the references to past employment decisions. And of course... Viq giving himself away as only...
Top