Search results

  1. The Count

    The 2nd MopFam Tale - Honey, I'm Home

    One of my favorite lines so far. His eyes were as black as clouds blotting out the sun... Or something to that effect. At least now Jack's made up for his mistake and Father has made quite an impression on Christy, which she must resolve to get us a happy ending. So, is there a happy...
  2. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    Adam: Someone with the natural grace of an elephant with the trots... Yes. But we couldn't get him so we settled for... *Sees DanDan and Fem already on stage. Where's that dog to throw the rotten vegetables when we need him? To Beth: That was a nice song Ms. Beth. To Isabelle: Don't...
  3. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK. Guess the easiest thing would be to add him as "The Packaging Tape Delivery Man" or Delivery Guy or Delivery Person, however it was you posted it above. I'll check it after making this post. That is unless there's any objections or suggestions to have him under a different entry heading...
  4. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    Zoot: We're gettin' paid? Floyd: Man, I knew I forgot something. Dr. Teeth: Yeah, but everybody's having a melodious memory to last till the end o'time in perpetuity. Animal: Forever! Janice: Like that too, fer sure. EM walk out laughing among themselves. OK, where's the next act...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Ah, I see. Well, no, not actually... At least, not as well as I used too. Haven't heard from Christy since she popped in to say she has another story to tell, but we haven't gotten anything. And we're still waiting to hear how your story ends, or at least continues. The girls are either...
  6. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    *Trying to remain civil... It's her choice if she wants to dance with me or with Moppet. But I'm warning you Moppet, none of yer tricks or y'ell be sorry. Do you want to dance Izzy? Or perhaps you've convinced your friend to perform. Maybe the girls might want to put on some kind of act...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *After breakfast and a quick shower, and change of clothes... *Opening front door. Hello? Oh hi Bo. Need to talk to me? Well, I'm on my way out so if you could... Walk with me, talk with me. Or did you want to chat with the rest of the family? Hold on and I'll get Izzy. *Calls...
  8. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    But that shmuck's already off the stage. *And back here unfortunately. Oh hello Izzy... Perhaps you can have your friend Beth perform instead? Your call. *Leaves Moppet's comment die on the chilled air it was uttered.
  9. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK, still need help with 4105. Wondering if Alpha Boy's Father and/or Neighbor Nora should be added. Wondering about the backup grouches for Oscar's song. Also wondering about the animals that showed up at Elmo's World: Birds. From 4106: Bob's Deaf Niece. Samera, Bob's Niece. Not sure if...
  10. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Well, looks like we'll have to wait to get the last remaining spoofs of Desperate Houseplants, 24, and Cookie Monster Food Investigator. None of these were shown in 4106. So by elimination, they're either in 4098, 4099, 4100 which we'll have to wait till the repeat cycle gets to; or 4107 and...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    No, I'm sure it's OK... After all Christy's my sister, and we're all part of the same family... Besides, there aren't any fleas in your fur my dears, seeing as how we all bathe regularly and keep any nasty bugs out of our system. Maybe I should go talk to Bo and smooth things over. Who...
  12. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    OK... What say you judges? *Turns to Ted and Kyle expecting their decision... *Wonders why Ted hasn't dragged Vic off with a hook after that number.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No BB, they don't need to be lit... They light up by themselves, so you don't need to worry. Hey Peter... You might want to ask Kyle, seeing as how Ryan PrawnCracker's left his roomies with others and Bryan's room's pretty full right now with the roommates he's looking after for Ryan. Do...
  14. The Count

    Moppet Family Idol

    Sure Ted... Here, last few ones. *Tosses couple of Tums to Ted. Think I'll go home and have dinner with my family. LMK when the acts begin and I'm needed as judge jury and executioner. Sorry, got a bit carried away there.
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Come on girls... We don't want to make your mother mad. *All sit down at table to eat. *Afterwards... Was a good meal Isabelle. Think I'll help out washing and putting things away in the kitchen. That'll give you a chance to spend some time with the girls.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opens door to find two eager helpers. Hi guys, as a matter of fact... Count: Ah ha, four Halloween haunting helpers! *Thunder and lightning outside. UD: How positively frightful... And with the chill in the night air tonight... *Hands pack to BB. OK, here's all you'll need. BB, if...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Chuckling... Yes dear, but you should know what you want to draw before waving your hand like that. But look at what you've made... *Wavy lines around center stick look like a butterfly with some extra wings or bubbles around it. Not bad for your first try. Now let's go find those...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Walks into kitchen for a snack. Oh hello Kelly. Your sisters split off again? Well, come on with me... We'll just have a looksee at that wonderful collection of Daddy's. *Scoops up Kelly and carries her carefully to personal/private office. OK, just sit down there... Hmmm, maybe I'll...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, I'm back. Everything fine your first day with us UD? Uncle Deadly: Everything's slay-OK. Oh good. Will be working on the list of photos I have to take all over again for the collection photo album and two added photo projects I rully wanna get done and share with everyone else...
  20. The Count

    The 2nd MopFam Tale - Honey, I'm Home

    Yeah! The bits with Harvey are funny. The scene with Bo and Christy was long overdue. And now we wait with baited breath to see what Christy will do/decide. Well, not baited breath actually... It's hard to catch anything that way.
Top