Search results

  1. D

    The Gas Price Pool

    Ditto here. maybe about 10 cents less. By the way, should European board posters be the exception here? Their gas pretty much costs OVER four bucks by now.
  2. D

    Season 39 in Hi-Def

    hey, dude. I think I put it best in another thread... i actually could care less, sine I have a Tv that's probably even tinier than yours and on it's way out. One of the channel buttons broke off. And HD it totally isn't. 8 years old, man. they sure don't build things to last anymore. And...
  3. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    You know, I wasn't gonna see this movie (due to the fact financial problems are having me hold on to the top films I must see, Indiana Jones, Speed Racer, Batman, Wall*E, and Star Wars Clone Wars theatrical pilot), but I'm totally up for it now. With mutliple Muppet references like that, you...
  4. D

    Season 39 in Hi-Def

    Yeah, I was going to point out the irony of that, but felt it was too obvious. Maybe they all got Mine-itis when Elmo bit them or something.
  5. D

    Changes that you actually liked

    Natasha, humphry and Ingrid seemed to come in and out some times. Actually, not so much Ingrid, but 2 seasons back, Humphry was an anchor for Monster on the Spot news.
  6. D

    Season 39 in Hi-Def

    Muppet News Flash posted this clip on youtube. A preview of Season 39 with Brian Williams. We can see Lila in (sort of) action. Now, I really like this idea. A case of mine-i-tis. Now, I'm glad with all the hypergreed going around lately, they've taken this route.
  7. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    in reguards to that article... You gotta love how P'd that Segal was about them selling it to Disney. But I'm not getting into that argument. Just pointing out that's the exact passion that's behind the movie. BTW, when the heck was this Muppets in the Old West movie? I don't remember...
  8. D

    New movies coming out...

    Yeah. Once again, risk of sounding political, it was just the same frighting bout of pseudo patriotism that we had when we first went into war, and we had to call everything Freedom Fries, and zetz it to a country that didn't want to get involed that I'm talking about. Cowardice that stopped...
  9. D

    Why do cats?

    Why do cats? That's nothing. Guess what I read in the news-paper today. I read that a ghost.
  10. D

    Better Muppet shirts needed

    They have some nice stuff, actually. Personally, if they sold black or colored T-'s I'd give it a go (I keep ruining white ones with stains). They also have a Fraggle Rock shirt. I really like their Looney Tune selection as well. Too bad you can't customize a shirt with a bunch of...
  11. D

    LL Cool J Set to Appear in Season 39

    We really have to merge all these season 39 thread into one. Or something like that.
  12. D

    Last of Walt Disney's "Nine Old Men" dies!

    And with at, an era of animation has passed. Very sad. though, to tell the truth, I thought they already were gone.
  13. D

    Photos from Sesame Season 39

    That would be tantamount to a commercial for HD TV's. SW is above that, at least. Yeah, I can't afford anything. My Tv needs to be replaced badly, and there's no way I can afford a new one. had it for 8 years, and they just don't build things to last anymore. It's cool that they want...
  14. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    You know, every single time I read one of these interviews I can't help but get really excited. Seriously. They know what they want, and they plan to make muppet fans really happy for the project. A quote (which due to the rules of the board, I'll Paraphrase) that said, "there won't be a...
  15. D

    Elmo, Ready for Action! and his Overdominance

    If you wanna get technical, I put "Elm-Tacular" not Elmo-tacular. it's a matter of keeping the sylables sounding the same as the original word. Plus the fact it could also sounds like an elm tree gives it a nice pop. Anyway: Unfortunately, that's how quite a few entertainment companies...
  16. D

    Oscar Multicolor Kubricks

    They sure are. Not so sure if they're as popular as they used to be, but Japanese style Blind Box figures are really hot over. problem is, we have so many American, or at least non-Japanese companies making Japanese style figures, you hardly see the real ones from Japan anymore. But we...
  17. D

    Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog vs. Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse

    Who cares about Hanna Banana? Soccer moms and their tweenage girls. that's about it (I'm not making the joke about dirty old men. I will not. I promised). But guess what? it's making them millions upon millions. Sure, it sucks, the music and show are nothing the Monkees couldn't have done...
  18. D

    Kermit and Miss Piggy on the Simpsons

    Hey, I just missed the entire episode. I got in about the time the Dixie Chicks came in.
  19. D

    Season 39 in Hi-Def

    NARF! no comment! :p you know I'm kiddin' yah! Another celbrity version of a song parody? I'm really startin' to hate these self serving self parodies. I really wish we could see an up and coming Chris Cerf type write some sort of sound alike parodty with an AM decked out to look like said...
  20. D

    Muppet Classic Theater -- think it'll ever hit DVD ?

    It all really depends on Disney. If they want to release it, or think it's profitable, they very well could release it. But other than the movies they own (the ones not produced by Sony) and the Muppet Show sets, they hven't released all that much else.
Top