Search results

  1. The Count

    Palisades figures for sale

    Hmmm... What about the Tux Fozzie and Chucky? Paint ops hexcellent? And I might be looking for an extra Ghost from Signature Uncle Deadly, if you happen to have any loose. Talk to you later, and have a good haunt Phillip.
  2. The Count

    Any news on the Electric Mayhem minis?

    Oh man, where's that embarassment Muppet-icon when I need it? Kevin, sorry I didn't reply sooner. The Sal Manilla prototype was sold on eBay earlier this summer. Was winning the auction at $1100, but I got sniped at the last seconds. If I had won it, then I woulda donated it to have the...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Got some things to tend to, be back after having dinner.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Exposition: Adam introduces himself briefly to Future Father, before he and Mingostone go back to the Moppets' flat. The Cole family retreats inward for a family dinner, quizzing and interviewing Ann's date before they eventually leave. Meanwhile, Adam's examining all the Muppet figures and...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep, that does tend to happen. Bye Rosita. Don't forget to call Red if you can't make it to cheerleading practice today! Hmmm, if she's a blueish monster, wonder why they named her Rosita.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Everything OK Bry? Hi D... There are some surprises in store. Was thinking of checking to see if we got the carnival approved. But since I haven't heard back from the residents here if there'll be enough of 'em present on Halloween weekend and the ensuing week, which I consider as part of...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hiya D. Good to see ya, sorry bout the longer hours. Gotta jet for my afternoon class soon. Taking of getting the phone lines restored and buying my new computer, among with a ton of other things related to my projects. Will have a surprise for the dorm, and the rest of the board, though...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Both Adams show up at front door, Adam staying back near the shaded area of the interior just peeking out at the entire family. Future Adam: Please come indoors and we can get to know you a bit better. Now then Joseph, what's your last name? *To Tabby: We're hexpecting you and Mike for...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Minidoozer, don't think anyone's home, even Vic must be sleeping this episode off. *BIC: *Hears knock at study door... Future Adam: Coming dear. So, do you wish to hexplore our fair town? Adam: If I may... Will try to keep my wits about me, though I think I'd better change...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Both Adam and Future Adam deep in thought... *Adam, to self: Is this true? Have Bo and I traveled eighteen years into our own future? And what happened to Izzy, she seems to have aged in body but not in mind. *Future Adam, to self: Can this stranger's tale be true? Then again, he did...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Still at lobby's desk, turns around to find... Oh, Mrs. Pepper. And Uncle "Travelling" Matt Fraggle? Welcome to the dorms. So you need a place to stay huh? Sure, let me grab your key... *Takes key from marble 28. Fright this way. Please pardon the decorations, we're in full...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No, haven't gone off to sleep... Yet. Was talking about the Muppet figure collection set up in my room over at the PT boards. But it looks like you swiped the key to Room #39 when I wasn't looking? Hope you found your room OK. It's up on the 3rd Floor, in the Est Wing. The first door on...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry 'bout that BJ. You know... That's as obscure a request as we've had here at the dorms. But yes, you can move in with Wilkins and Wontkins. You just need to say which of the remaining available rooms you want and I'll get you the key and settled in lickety-split.
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Future Adam arrives home, wearing an overcoat over his Magic School robes, and now sporting sideburns and a beard, along with carrying his hat and walking stick... *Looking very much like Barnabus Collins from the TV show Dark Shadows for you TV buffs... Ah, such pleasure to be home...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Walking out of the study and to Isabelle... Adam: It's all fright dear. Besides, it makes you look distinguished. Now... We need to... *Looking out at Bo and grown-up twins. Oh hello Vibs and Viq. You're probably wondering what happened and who we are. Well... Does anyone have today's...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Groggily... Ugh, the only thing I can think of... To quote Bugs Bunny: "I'll never mix carrot juice and rutabega juice before I go to sleep again." *Walking wearily back into study... Dunno Bo, maybe we got... Nah, come on, let's just get back to business at usual. I'm sure they'll be...
  17. The Count

    Palisades figures for sale

    Hey Phillip... Which Koozbane Kermit is the one you're selling MOC? The original version, Nocturna Repaint, or GITD Repaint?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hears desk bell and heads on up to the lobby. Well hello, Mr. erniebert1234ss. Of course you may join. Now, which Muppet character(s) do you want to have as your roommate(s)? And which room do you want? The one rule we have is that you can't have any character already taken by a current...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sure thing Bo... *Still in the study... Oh my, morning already? Well, you'd hardly know it with all the storms and rain we've been having. Uh, anything I can help you with then Bo?
  20. The Count

    Super Grover

    To answer a few questions... 1 Super Grover was made available for purchase at all 2005 conventions Palisades Toys has and will atend. 2 Though there may be other websites selling him, here's the important difference. Anyone can buy him through www.palisadesdirect.com with S&H costs...
Top