Search results

  1. D

    Fraggle Rock Animated

    I think I'd rather wait and see if Hit releases them. 40 bucks for 13 episodes of a cartoon that could fetch 20 if released here.... I dunno.
  2. D

    Oscar and Moishe Oofnik at Israel's 60th Birthday Celebration, Washington DC

    Something I don't want to delve into too far. For the record, I denounce the zealotry on both sides (on the Militiristic part of the Israelis, and the highly UnIslamic actions of the Palistinians). I really believe if they somehow found a way to stop the *** for tat, childish "He Started...
  3. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    There was so much potential in Monty Pyhton-esque absurdity in that project. i could see the whole entire project falling apart and having Gonzo take charge of it. Not only would it be cheap, but weird. Personally, I always wanted to see a Muppet Sketch movie. A bunch of short films...
  4. D

    Oscar and Moishe Oofnik at Israel's 60th Birthday Celebration, Washington DC

    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Moishe_Oofnik If he looked like that, it was Moishe. Anyway, It's great to see Muppets as culturally and politically relevant like that. I wish more people would see this as a peace loving gesture, and not spit all over Israel's birthday cake.
  5. D

    Should there be a Sesame Street Channel?

    There WAS a CTW channel. It was called Noggin. Of course, Viacom, greedy snots they are, bought up all of SW's interrest in the network, and replaced all their shows with inferior quality Nick Jr. junk, and screaming tweenybopper sitcom reruns (sure, like you can't see Fresh Prince and Sabrina...
  6. D

    Casey Kasem

    Here's a small and useless fact. I share the same birthday as Casey. April 27th.
  7. D

    What's your current desktop wallpaper?

    The Dorombo gang from Yattaman They're the three Evil lookin' guys. A short fat one, a tall one with long nose (current avatar), and a hot blonde self absorbed chick... dobe!
  8. D

    Indy 4

    I'm willing to actually give Panda a shot. I'd rather save up and see Bleach this week in one of the 2 days they decided to run it (in the middle of the week, no less...) and wait for Panda to hit the dollar cinema (which isn't that much cheaper, frankly) after I see Wall E. I'm glad there's...
  9. D

    Something I noticed about The Count

    Rainman was CONSTANTLY upset. He was always furious about missing Judge Wapner... and he only bought his underwear at K-mart... I'm saying this. The Count has a simple pleasure in life that lets him understand the beauty of things... the beauty of numbers in things too... I think...
  10. D

    The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

    Problem is, there used to be the idea of random TV specials, period. That's a thing of the past. Even on PBS. When pledge month rolls around, we see Wayne Dyer and Rich Dad Poor Dad hawk their books, while donating some as tax writer offs. And maybe a concert or two. Sometimes good ones...
  11. D

    Indy 4

    Is this still doing alright? I heard the Sex in the City film took the #1 spot, and I got Mundo worried. But once again... loving the merchandise. Too bad all i got so far was a couple Snicker bars and 2 of the BK action toys. I really want that Mr. Potatohead and those little Adventure...
  12. D

    Seriously, lets see The Muppets go to Disney World!

    They weren't hot dogs. They were Svenska (Swedish) Tacos. Chili Lutefisk tacos to be more precise. And Lukefisk, if people don't know, is a kind of fish (Herring I believe) soaked and cured in lye. I think they're going to release one volume a year (since that's usually the call for...
  13. D

    Possible New Marvin Suggs Reference on the Simpsons

    I missed this episode. Now, it could be one of two things.... A Marvin Suggs refference, or a Monty Python reference. The Monty Python skit in question is called Mouse Organ. And I really think it's what the idea of Marvin Suggs is based off of. If you've seen it, you know what I'm...
  14. D

    Something I noticed about The Count

    Is it just me, or is the Count rarely (if ever) upset about anything? Out of all the characters on the show, he seems the most content, the most mellow (errr... so to speak), and the most constantly happy (or at least content). Clearly this has a lot to do with his counting passion, as...
  15. D

    Muppet Kubrick Collection

    You guys, I envy. My Kubrick collection is basically Tony the Tiger, Some Japanese Elephant Cereal mascot, some Japanese Gorilla cereal Mascot (all from the Kellogg's line) and Grover. I've always meant to collect these, but they're pretty pricey (and the Kelloggs ones, frankly, I got for 4...
  16. D

    Krustyland at Universal Florida

    Another reason why I'd visit any park but Disney first. A Simpsons sub-park. Now THAT I gotta see. Don't know if I'd eat at Krusty Burger though... ick...
  17. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    If we're going with Genre films, I wanna see a Muppet Samurai film. I REALLY want to.
  18. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Shot in the dark, but does anyone have Bugs and Friends sing the Beatles and Bugs and friends sing Elvis? I'm also looking for Cuban Pete from the Mask Soundtrack.
  19. D

    Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

    On the internet, much like ticket holders, we call those scalpers. Of course, ticket scalping is illegal. This is totally legitimate provided it's an authentic item, and they aren't scamming you. I just want to know if you can order them direct from Disney. At least I can trust them.
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

    SHeeze,.... people said the figures were bad? the box artwork is terrible. Once these pop up online (I hope they do) I'll no doubt snaztch them up. Of course, I'm guessing 30 bananas (what the auctioneer is charging) is a scalper price. What was it before? 15? 20?
Top