Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Creature Shop in "Around the World in 80 Days"

    I can't wait to see the movie. :p
  2. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with new stuff including 12 out of 13 episodes of Ghost of Faffner Hall in MINT Condtion :excited: Check it out :)
  3. MuppetDanny

    Fraggle Reunion

    Simon O' Brien If anyone is interested here's a pic of Simon with Sprocket from a TV magazine. Hope you like :) CLICK TO VIEW
  4. MuppetDanny

    Creature Shop in "Around the World in 80 Days"

    Very likely The Creature Shop will do the animal effects particularly the scenes in India where in the story Fogg rescues an Indian princess from being burned alive :confused: . You can read a review on jc-news.net (Jackie Chan fan site) :) Also from Kungfucinema.com there's a great review...
  5. MuppetDanny

    8 Muppet tapes for trade

    Drop me a line :)
  6. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff with: Muppet Race Mania Promo Summer Morning CITV - Duncan Kenworthy & John Stephenson promting "The StoryTeller" John Denver and The Muppets : Rocky Mountain Holiday (R1 DVD) check it out :crazy: See ya
  7. MuppetDanny

    8 Muppet tapes for trade

    Update: I have now traded : TAPE 2: JHH - NTSC format. 1) E4. Dog City, 2) E5. Bobby McFerrin/Miss Piggy´s Hollywood And are no longer available. Please note I have a new video to trade with: NEW!TAPE 9: Muppet Specials.NEW! 1) Muppets on Puppets, 2) Down at Fraggle Rock - Making...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    Question: Will this be in the UK? As "HIT!" is a UK company right? :concern: It would be great for UK fans to see Classic Henson stuff on one channel :flirt:
  9. MuppetDanny

    Disney's Muppet site updated

    I don't know if anyone noticed but MuppetWorld.com has also been taken down and taken to the Kermit picure with the MM club hat. I presume there's going only one offical Muppet site. I can't wait to see a new version of the site ;)
  10. MuppetDanny

    U.K Digital viewers "Sesame Street 2 hour special"

    No, it has been on a few times before, I belive it has been edited into 2 parts. Personally I've not seen this version as I've got the NTSC official video version from the "Biography" site, and you're right - it's one of the best Sesame Street documentaries I've seen. :crazy:
  11. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Treasure Island - 15th May '04

    You mean full screen ? :)
  12. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Treasure Island - 15th May '04

    pan/scan what? :confused:
  13. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Treasure Island - 15th May '04

    Hope it helps :crazy:
  14. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Treasure Island - 15th May '04

    As I thought, channel 5 are showing uncensored version as I speak :halo:
  15. MuppetDanny

    Trade for Jim Henson Hour episodes

    I'v got some NTSC video stuff for trade - check out this See ya
  16. MuppetDanny

    Recycling UK skits

    Probaly to fill the time on the episode, like "MUPPET NEWS :There is no news tonight!" used in Rita Moreno show and re-used again in Avery Schreiber show :confused:
  17. MuppetDanny

    Recycling UK skits

    In the Kris Kristofferson/Rita Coolidge show Fozzie sings "An Actor's Life for Me" and that song was used as a UK Skit on the Pearl Bailey episode Hope it helps :D
  18. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Treasure Island - 15th May '04

    Hi guys, Quick messeage to say Muppet Treasure Island will be screened on Saturday 15th May - 17:15 to 19:00 (5:15pm to 7:00pm)(1 hour and 45 minutes long) on Channel five :D Fingers crossed this will be the uncensored version as channel five have shown the film before and it was...
  19. MuppetDanny

    Looking for original release of "The Muppet Musicians of Bremen"

    Have you tired half.com ? Hope it helps
  20. MuppetDanny

    The StoryTeller R2 DVD Released

    Now you can read about it on dvdtimes.co.uk with cover art :)
Top