Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    Muppet Babies songs

    Hey there Muppet fans! I'm desperately looking for three songs from the 1993 CD "Rock It to the Stars": "Dream for your Inspiration", "Good Things Happen in the Dark", and "It's Up to You". It's very important that these tracks are the extended version of the songs, with the instrumental...
  2. Traveling Matt

    Monster in the Mirror

    Hey Ben! Thanks a bunch, but I haven't received the song yet ;) Icedudeweb83@yahoo.com Many thanks!! - Billy :cool:
  3. Traveling Matt

    Monster in the Mirror

    Hey Guys! Does anyone have this song in MP3 form that they would be willing to e-mail? Icedudeweb83@yahoo.com Thanks!! - Billy :cool:
  4. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

    Great news! Based on this, one would assume that the Fraggles wouldn't be far behind in North America. - Billy :cool:
  5. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

    Hey Guys! #2965 claims that FR will be available in France this September! - Billy :cool:
  6. Traveling Matt

    Who did the voices of cartoon fraggles?

    Geez, the only voice I recognize is Townsend Coleman, who did Michaelangelo in the Ninja Turtles cartoon from the 80s. They must have been starving for talent during that time! - Billy :cool:
  7. Traveling Matt

    Sesame Street's Effect on Prejudice

    Northern Ireland Kids Learn Prejudice Early Courtesy of Yahoo News BELFAST, Northern Ireland (AP) - Roman Catholic and Protestant children start learning to fear and loathe each others' communities as young as 3 years old, a newly published study found Tuesday, blaming parents and...
  8. Traveling Matt

    Happy Birthday to Billy (Traveling Matt)!

    I was also out of town during my birthday, and completely forgot! Argh! - Billy :cool:
  9. Traveling Matt

    Happy Birthday to Billy (Traveling Matt)!

    Geez...what is today, June 22nd?!!?! I've been so busy, I didn't even remember to look for this! Wow, I'm sorry Cindy, and thank you for remembering my day!!!! - Billy :cool:
  10. Traveling Matt

    Casting Call for the Crossbreed

    Hey Jamie- I want to send you a clip, but for some reason I got a return e-mail saying that your e-mail address (crossbreed@jamesvier.com) didn't work. Do you have an alternate one? Thanx - Billy :cool:
  11. Traveling Matt

    Casting Call for the Crossbreed

    Hey Jamie- I saw that you have a "Mysterious, Shadowed Figure" listed. If you're looking for a Dr. Claw (from Inspector Gadget) type of voice, I could easily provide one for you. BTW, Avery Heyena (a cross between Clueless Morgan and Sal the monkey) would seem a little like a Lew Zealand...
  12. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock Trailers (for DVD??)

    BTW, I do mean the first trailer, not the second. The second was the trailer for the 5-set of videos from 1993. - Billy :cool:
  13. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock Trailers (for DVD??)

    Hey everyone! I visit the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) pretty frequently for movie info. After reading the recent post about Fraggle Rock being listed under DVDs on Amazon.com, I followed a link from their site to the IMDB. I searched for Fraggle Rock there (as I have in the...
  14. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock Under DVD Section @ Amazon's

    I think that maybe because Amazon.com has licensing agreements with so many companies that produce videos and DVDs, they may actually have an "inside scoop" on any info pertaining to Fraggle DVDs through whatever company is producing the merchandise (information which, obviously, hasn't been...
  15. Traveling Matt

    Happy Quinnmas!

    Happy Birthday, man Merry Quinnmas to all, and to all a good night!! - Billy :cool:
  16. Traveling Matt

    Did Robin Williams ever do any Muppet stuff?

    Yep, he was on the Street - with a pretty long beard, no less - Billy :cool:
  17. Traveling Matt

    Sam the Eagle on UK TV !

    Hey Warrick - Are you sure he sang only one other time? The only one I can think of is "*** Willow". - Billy :cool:
  18. Traveling Matt

    TV Guide Robin and Foo Foo

    TV Guide.com's "Ask the Televisionary" Here is the full text... "Question: Could you tell me the name of Kermit the frog's nephew and the name of Miss Piggy's dog? My wife doesn't believe that Kermit has a nephew and Miss Piggy has a pet. Please let me know their names so that I can tease...
  19. Traveling Matt

    Frogboy's trip to the Puppet Guild!

    Hey Jamie! Glad to hear you had fun at the guild meeting. Wish I could've been there, but not much puppet stuff happens here in Dallas. Later man - Billy :cool:
  20. Traveling Matt

    Happy Birthday to Frank Oz! (and me, too!)

    Happy Birthday to both of you!!! ;) - Billy :cool:
Top