Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    Oopsy...

    Well, I'm stayin' away from you if there's a Sabrina marathon! LOL :D - Billy :cool:
  2. Traveling Matt

    fan letter query

    Hey Astro! Send fan mail to: The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail (For Performers & Muppets) P.O. Box 20726 New York, NY 10023 For more addresses, click here. - Billy :cool:
  3. Traveling Matt

    Tough Pigs: True Tales of Muppet Fandom Contest

    Hoo Boy! This sounds like it will be absolute FUN. I can't wait to hear what some of these will be. Great idea, Danny! - Billy :cool:
  4. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Jerry Nelson Character

    Yeah, way too many! But Gobo and the Count would be my favs. - Billy :cool:
  5. Traveling Matt

    Which Fraggle are you?

    Yeah! I was: #1: Traveling Matt #2: Gobo #3: Red #4: Boober #5: Mokey #6: Wembley I'm true to my screen name!! - Billy :cool:
  6. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Kermit Moments

    Thanks, Quinn. I'll check that out. I've been trying to locate it, and I figured someone would know. - Billy :cool:
  7. Traveling Matt

    Tough Pigs?

    LOL! I'm with you. "I'll trade with anyone who has a jacuzzi!" - Billy :cool:
  8. Traveling Matt

    Muppet Music

    Hiya Grail- Everyone has made excellent suggestions. But if everything else fails, just go to your local bookstore (B&N, Bookstop, Border's, etc.) and look around in their sheet music book section. I've seen quite a few books for kids' music in general that have popular Muppet and SS...
  9. Traveling Matt

    how many " the muppet show " are there ???

    I just wish I could see it period! I couldn't go. *sigh* - Billy :cool:
  10. Traveling Matt

    Tough Pigs?

    Same here. I don't know what the **** is going on now. But this was one **** fun thread. - Billy :cool:
  11. Traveling Matt

    Crank Yankers Marathon Tonight

    Cool...I might tune in. - Billy :cool:
  12. Traveling Matt

    Something I found interesting on IMDB.com

    Absolutely. The IMDB is often never (or hardly ever) updated, so their news is just out-dated. I've been reading that quote about Rowlf for a few years now, I think. - Billy :cool:
  13. Traveling Matt

    Trading Muppet tapes! Want list!

    Hey Cantus- Nice looking Cartoon themes CD there. That's quite a collection. - Billy :cool:
  14. Traveling Matt

    how many " the muppet show " are there ???

    True, true....quite possibly the best episode from a fan's perspective. - Billy :cool:
  15. Traveling Matt

    what show was this on?

    From one puppet guy to another, welcome back Grouchman!! How ya been? - Billy :cool:
  16. Traveling Matt

    You have to CHECK this out!!!

    Cool pics! Those toys look great. So does the website. - Billy :cool:
  17. Traveling Matt

    Signs: A movie you can see with your parents?

    Yep, I hear ya. I thought "Unbreakable" was going absolutely nowhere. It kinda made sense, but nothing was really keeping you in your seat throughout it, and the ending made even less sense. Haven't seen Signs yet, but it does look more promising. - Billy :cool:
  18. Traveling Matt

    How old is everyone?

    Yeah, well I'M Fraggle Rock age! :p - Billy :cool:
  19. Traveling Matt

    Cantus Rock Turns 30 Posts Old!

    Same here, and I'm only at 139. Uh, wait....oh yeah, this one is 140! - Billy :cool:
  20. Traveling Matt

    Professional Rabbit Puppet On eBay. Angus Puppets

    Hey Terry! Great lookin' bunny! It's really great to see all the care and detail that goes into every puppet you make. Keep up the good work! - Billy :cool:
Top