Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

    I've been more intrigued by the fact that for years Ernie almost always has one crooked ear.
  2. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    Was it someone from a foreign country who wasn't familiar with Mickey Mouse or something? Because surely anybody would have called bullcrap on your information, lol.
  3. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Yeah, I don't believe I've ever successfully tied that knot to seal them up.
  4. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    I've found some of those books in years past.
  5. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    Again, we've seen it as high as 115 before. But, yeah, today marked our hottest day of the year so far at 97 degrees; we had a sudden, freak thunderstorm earlier this afternoon, and although the forecast was saying that this kind of weather supposed to be pretty much set-in for the day, it's...
  6. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    In my defense, everyone else baited me this time . . . and yes, I took that bait . . . but otherwise, I would have left it alone.
  7. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Luckily, they wouldn't go for that: Republicans hate Taylor right now since she's trying to align herself with Democrats. Though I could totally see Trump and Charlie working on a collab with Kanye!
  8. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I've just noticed that Chrome now omits the "http(s)://www." part of URLs in the address bar.
  9. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    The "live-action" version of THE LION KING is now the highest-grossing animated feature in cinematic history.
  10. D

    The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

    Friend of mine who used to live in Minnesota and curse the cold and snowy weather all the time relocated to Florida a few months ago . . . and now she's cursing out the wet and rainy weather all the time.
  11. D

    Pepe The King Prawn and Goofy Singing "A Whole New World" on Disney Cruise Line....

    That's hilarious, but I was actually hoping to see Pepe and Goofy the characters performing this song.
  12. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    That's literally what every single one of her songs is . . . that is narcissistic: she's glorifying herself and making herself out to be greatest thing the world has to offer . . . that's the basic personificaiton of narcissism. Oy. What is with you people and trying to read inbetween the lines...
  13. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I'd rather be Noodle's guitar.
  14. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    That is literally one of her worst songs ever - she basically turns her narcissism and conceit up to 11.
  15. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    He's definitely got that aging former rock god look going on, I have to say.
  16. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    I'm the same way about tattoos . . . which, I mean . . . women without tattoos are becoming few and far between these days, so. . . . (shrug).
  17. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    I know what you mean, I kind have a similar feeling when seeing a woman guzzling down a bottle of beer, lol.
  18. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I think @LittleJerry92 will appreciate this! Heard this in a beer commercial today, and it's been stuck in my head all day. I really like a little reggae from time to time - there's certainly something calming and soothing, yet upbeat and snappy about reggae music.
  19. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Sadly, I think you're vastly over-estimating the civility of these people.
Top