Search results

  1. D

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    It wasn't that she was bad, it just seems like she was forced into the show, and she wasn't given anything more interresting to do. Sort of like Scooby Dumm in Scooby Doo. She was there, but she mainly just agreed with everyone and said a few lines that seem added in last minute. Anyway...
  2. D

    Apple fries

    I give them credit for trying, but I highly doubt kids will want this. I mean, McD's seems to have found the key to making the apples desirable, but BK just keeps messing around when it comes to copying McD's. However.... their addition of Mac and Cheese is a stroke of pure brilliance! Mac...
  3. D

    The second DTV Garfield Movie is revealed

    It's also the real name of a giant fuzzy guy that we all know.
  4. D

    Next Looney Tunes DVD set cartoon list up!

    Marvin, even before Duck Dodgers, was on a crapload of merchandise. The character was popular, but how many shorts did he really appear in? Same thing with The Taz-Manian Devil. Anyway, the one thing I don't like (the idea of, since I can't afford them) about the Golden Collection DVD's is...
  5. D

    The second DTV Garfield Movie is revealed

    I always wanted to see how the Ruby/Spears Heathcliff was different. I only saw the Heathcliff and Marmaduke themsong (sung by the great Scatman Crothers). The Heathcliff cartoons were good, but the Cattillac Cats were better. you can almost tell Mel Blanc didn't want to be there. It didn't...
  6. D

    Next Looney Tunes DVD set cartoon list up!

    Ahem... Ratataoullie= $20 retail price. LTGC= $40-50 retail price. Don't see how it's Rat's fault. I mean, I haven'te been able to pick up any Fraggle Rock, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, or Pinky and the Brain (except for the final volume) due to the high prices. I bet the kiddy "Spotlight"...
  7. D

    YouTube law fight 'threatens net'

    I'm going to have to agree with Ryan on this one. Unless you have something REALLY interresting, a vlog is as useless as a blog. no one cares about everyone's opinions. That is, unless you do something great with it. I considered trying my hands at creating a puppet vlog, but then I have...
  8. D

    YouTube law fight 'threatens net'

    I have both. It's a good idea to have both, in the event Windows doesn't work right when you open a site up. Muppet Wiki for some reason has been doing this on IE, but Firefox works like a dream.
  9. D

    The second DTV Garfield Movie is revealed

    He's someone like John K . Someone whos work I love, but they're completely snobby and disagreeable when it comes to people outside themselves. But enough of that. I really liked how US Acres didn't upstage the Garfield cartoons. In the DIC Heathcliff series (I have never seen the Ruby...
  10. D

    YouTube law fight 'threatens net'

    Unfortunately, that's true. And for the record, Viacom DOES suck. And I think the Youtube Poop should be protected under some sort of parody law. I'm just itchin' to do some.
  11. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I don't know what's wrong, if my internet is slow, or yahoo mail is having some odd problem. I can't attatch ANYTHING. And I've been trying for 2 days now.
  12. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Sorry Fragglemuppet, I just can't send you any of the songs. None of the files attatch when I upload them, and I've been trying everything a hundred times. I'm going to complain to Yahoo mail, but I can't send them at all. Not even one at a time.
  13. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    Red: What? The silly creatures are so lazy they need a machine to tell them how to dance? Gobo: I guess so. Boober: What if the silly creatures conquer us and make us use machines to tell us what to do? I can't dance with a machine. I won't. Red: You can't and won't dance without a...
  14. D

    Muppet Wiki not working?

    checked it out, and it looks like something isn't so much wrong with the page, as there's some sort of problem loading up the advertisements. Everything loaded up BUT them.
  15. D

    "Because I'm a Villain": Your Picks for the New Muppet Movie

    And let's not forget all those pirates like Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan. They were great sidekicks too. You know, Beau, I wouldn't even have thought of that myself. A Sidekick to the villain is important. Be they a duo, like the cutrate carny brothers in FTB or a mismatched pair like...
  16. D

    Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

    Hey! I got a famous cousin too. Wait a sec... he's visiting right now. I'll have him say something. (From Obelix)- You muppet fans are crazy! (From me) I wouldn't have it any other way!
  17. D

    Should there be a Sesame Street Channel?

    Ehh, when they're older and can appreciate it. But that's what I was getting at. I'd almost be certain that exposure to something at a younger age will no doubt cause them to appreciate it when they're older. Like how watching Toxic Crusaders got me into watching the R rated indie films the...
  18. D

    Hancock movie: thoughts?

    It was out back in December. Don't know if another is already in production. I was all over amazon trying to see if there was a Canadian release of the movie (as Canada has region 1, and europe has region 2), as there are Canadian releases of The New Adventures of Lucky Luke.
  19. D

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    I give them credit for trying, but take credit away for not giving the kid a personality. The one soap box I'm always on is that when they try to add diversity to a program, they always fall into the same timid trap. If they add any personality, the fact a character has flaws would somehow be...
  20. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I don't know really how to use sendspace. I could e-mail you it as a zip file, if you can open one. So, Fraggle Muppet, PM me your e-mail, and I'll see what I can do.
Top