Search results

  1. D

    I Love the 90s MC thread

    Well, I say that the Simpsons was hardly the first. After all, Flintstones and Rocky and Bullwinkle were the first "prime Time" cartoon series aimed at older audiences... though they had a huge youngster following (much like the Simpsons does). That said, I hardly think Family Guy will last...
  2. D

    MC I Love the New Millennium

    In case yone wants to see it: here it is
  3. D

    MC I Love the New Millennium

    Faster than dialup anyway. I swear, they're purposely making DSL slow so we can all have to get Fios. And my poop is done. It shall be up later today.
  4. D

    Goodbye Bert is Evil

    A) if this is true, it's the biggest slop of hypocracy I've ever seen. Just like all the terrorists. Oh boy, they sure hate America... except the movies... and the TV shows... and that 1980's pop music that they just got last week. Oh yeah. Bunch of brainwashed idiots buying a stairway to...
  5. D

    Hey SW - READ ME

    The question is this... in case they need to rebuild him, does a glove anything Muppet (the smaller ones) cost lest to manufacture than a foam AM?
  6. D

    Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

    I can try to give it to you in an E-mail if you PM me. Of course, I've had trouble with that lately...
  7. D

    Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

    I used it to bring up a point. DIC used some pretty lousy studios in the 90's. I think the 80's was their heyday as far as they go. As I said, they made some stupid crap in the 90's... and especially today. Trollz was just terrible and derivitive. Sushi Pack is okay, but would have been...
  8. D

    Hey SW - READ ME

    They do it all the time. And a Roosevelt Franklin should cost way too much to make. I mean, they need extra puppets to fill out a scene sometimes anyway. Didn't they rebuild him and Same Sound Brown for CinderElmo?
  9. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    I think that Cory Edwards wants to avoid that. He really wants to please Fraggle fans... because no matter how hard they try to make this a kid's film, a huge fraction/majority of the people who are going to see this will be classic Fraggle fans who want to see these characters untouched by time.
  10. D

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    Cuz Japan does it, and that makes it okay? I've bought a lot of Japanese blind box figures when they were Japan exclusive. Kinnikuman Statuettes, One Piece figures with candy... As I said, I'm not one of those guys who goes out and collects the trendy Kidrobot "Obscure artist PVC bears...
  11. D

    MC I Love the New Millennium

    Go to Youtube... it's in at least 90% of poops.... maybe because it's the easiest clip to get. Which is why mine is nothing but it so far. If I do it, I plan to do it a lot more stratigically. There was some Sonic the Hedgehog one that actually over laired frames on top of each other so...
  12. D

    Did anyone see that new Hannah Montanna episode?

    I used to like Jesse Jackson until I realized how much of a freaking hypoctire he is. Michael Richards's career was destroyed when he said what he said, but Jesse Jackson is still a leader dispite his anti-semetic comments. He's one to talk on every issue. I haven't heard a single scandle...
  13. D

    Ernie's nonsense and tricks

    Bert would NEVER do anything like that to Ernie's duck, much like Ernie would never do that with Bert's paperclips and Bottle caps. They both have an understanding about each other's posessions... even though Ernie did use various items to fill the void left by a broken Cookie Jar.... I...
  14. D

    What DVD Boxsets do you own?

    Lemme add Garfield Volume 5 to the list. Hopefully volume 4 soon.
  15. D

    Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

    Plus, it's the worst piece of slang ever, and it's been used by so many unfunny 50 year old white guys trying to look hip. Someone said it best when they reviewed the movie RV... someone needs to tell people that it's NO LONGER FUNNY to be an old white guy trying to act like a gangsta rapper to...
  16. D

    SST Songs that drive you crazy

    GOD! I hate those. And that "Y...Y...Y! Da Lettuh Y! Y Y Y The Letter Y" song. How long did it take to write that? Seems like it couldn't have been longer than a commercial break. I also hate that "I eat the colors of the Rainbow" To quote Cosmo of Fairly OddParents, "Not a single manly...
  17. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    What stuck out for me was the title said "Ernie og Bert" and not "Ernie und Bert"
  18. D

    MC I Love the New Millennium

    That's what I like about Froggofan's. They seem to actually have a plot line, and more structure than others. I plan to try that. So far, I only have a "trailer" that I'm working on... and all with clips of that stupid Hotel mario game.
  19. D

    MC I Love the New Millennium

    Let's just say I have BIIIIG plans for Mama Luigi. Big plans....
  20. D

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    I didn't know where to put this one... Apparently someone made a Music video of Honk Around the Clock With Edd Ed and Eddy.
Top