Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    UK TV : Muppets

    The programme was shown last night The Muppet bit ran about 7mins and was mostly from, I think, 1996. The programme did show a couple of bits from 1977 where Bob Hope introduces them as Jimmy Henson's Muppets. Kermit told Fozzie the Royal family were behind him and Fozzie got scared. and...
  2. MuppetDanny

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Great Work Vic:excited:
  3. MuppetDanny

    1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

    Alex, I have found this and this from BFI site hope it helps
  4. MuppetDanny

    1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

    Here's some info about the show from BBC.co.uk and this from BFI site hope it helps
  5. MuppetDanny

    1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

    Thanks Alex, nice work and very interesting :excited:
  6. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    You could cut round Kermit and "copy & paste" onto another image, hope it helps Chris
  7. MuppetDanny

    1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

    I have no idea :confused:
  8. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Great Albums, Thanks Erine81981 :)
  9. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    Great pics Chris :crazy:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Puppet Up Television Special November 20

    Hey Guys, Is anyone able to record "Puppet Up" onto a DVD and send me a copy, please? I would very much like to be able discuss it at the same time as everyone else and not have to wait for ages for it to be shown in the UK (if ever)! I have lots of stuff to trade - simply click the...
  11. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Thanks anytimepally :crazy:
  12. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Have you tried: http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/index.htm BEAR?
  13. MuppetDanny

    1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

    hope it helps :)
  14. MuppetDanny

    Puppet Up Television Special November 20

    Hey Guys, Is anyone able to record "Puppet Up" onto a DVD and send me a copy, please? I would very much like to be able discuss it at the same time as everyone else and not have to wait for ages for it to be shown in the UK (if ever)! I have lots of stuff to trade - simply click the...
  15. MuppetDanny

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    Hey Phillip, I have got a picture from the pilot to add to the gudie......... It's Animal beging hit by the boxing glove :D enjoy : http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/animal_box.jpg hope it helps
  16. MuppetDanny

    Frame in Joel Grey ep.

    There are a couple of versions of the Joel Grey episode with the Zoot frame and the version shown on the DVD is not present that's why you can't see it Here's the screen grab of that frame from another version of the episode : http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/zoot_frame.jpg hope it...
  17. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    The website has updated witha new clips including Super Grover - check it out :)
  18. MuppetDanny

    UK TV : Muppets

    I think Radiotimes mis-printed it and that was ment for last week
  19. MuppetDanny

    Happy 30th Phil (labrat)

    Happy Birthday Phillip:crazy:
  20. MuppetDanny

    Ed Sullivan Presents Muppets Magic DVD in UK

    I just got my copy today and the DVD is very good. The menus are different to the U.S. Print - it has Kermit at the corner of the screen with curtains at the background (same background as the front cover art). I had a quick look at the film and there seems to be nothing missing (even the bonus...
Top