Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Wanted : Cartoons

    Here's an update of things I am after, if any can help drop me a line - thanks :) : CARTOONS (Complete set and only on DVD only if possible) BOLD = New items wanted ITALIC = I will be expecting/Just got Disney -: Walt Disney Treasures : Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studio...
  2. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: Cartoons

    Here's an update of things I am after, if any can help drop me a line - thanks :) : CARTOONS (Complete set and only on DVD only if possible) BOLD = New items wanted ITALIC = I will be expecting/Just got Disney -: Walt Disney Treasures : Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studio...
  3. MuppetDanny

    For Trade : DVD-Rs

    I have unused blank DVD-R DVDs for trade. I can't use them as I only use +Rs. My sister got them for me by mistake before Christmas and I was not able to change them as I have not had time to do so and it's too late now. I was wondering, if they would be of any use to anyone and if anybody would...
  4. MuppetDanny

    For Trade : DVD-Rs

    I have unused blank DVD-R DVDs for trade. I can't use them as I only use +Rs. My sister got them for me by mistake before Christmas and I was not able to change them as I have not had time to do so and it's too late now. I was wondering, if they would be of any use to anyone and if anybody would...
  5. MuppetDanny

    Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

    I don't sell, I only trade. I only have those first 11 episodes I am afraid.
  6. MuppetDanny

    The Art Of The Muppets Exhibit

    I can answer that (I supplied it ;) ) It was filmed at the Warrington museum in the mid 90's before the exhibit was opened. It has some great shots and closeups off the muppets in different angles, looking at pictures and TV screens. I can also trade the film aswell - let me know Zns
  7. MuppetDanny

    My new site is up!!!!!

    not bad :) Have you seen this HB fan site? : http://www.hannabarbera.com.br/
  8. MuppetDanny

    The Art Of The Muppets Exhibit

    My dad manged to takes pictures when "The World of Jim Henson - Muppet's, Monsters and Magic" Exhibit came to National Museum of Photography, Film & Television in Bradford in 1990. "The World of Jim Henson - Muppet's, Monsters and Magic" had quite a few merchandise, (I have) the booklet, badge...
  9. MuppetDanny

    Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

    I have the first 11 episodes on DVD to trade, drop me a line (click the hyperlink below)
  10. MuppetDanny

    Boober Gorg

    Thanks Count :)
  11. MuppetDanny

    Will a Fraggle movie lead to Fraggle merchandise?

    If this movie does get shown in cinemas, I do hope the tv series re-airs again. I have noticed these days when movies based on tv shows and cartoons, they get shown on TV again and DVDs get re-released with new artwork matching the movie posters to boost sales. I really do hope this Fraggle...
  12. MuppetDanny

    Boober Gorg

    Does anyone know if Boober_Gorg is trading? I ask because for a while I have been e-mailng him about a trade and not heard anything :( . Is he still active on the forum?
  13. MuppetDanny

    AllMuppets.com

    I also found these : http://www.hitnewsonline.com/ http://www.hitentertainment.com/hitcatalogue/
  14. MuppetDanny

    The Muppet Newsflash Turns 2 Years Old!

    Great job GelflingWaldo :crazy:
  15. MuppetDanny

    MuppeToons

    Here's an mp3 recording "Ker-mambo" (complete with dialogue). Please note quality is not very good but enjoy :) : http://download.yousendit.com/31B3B55250EAC142
  16. MuppetDanny

    Any Downloadable Muppet Show Clips?

    If anyone is interested I found on the web a full uncut Italian dubbed (with some English language) episode of TMS with Gilder Radner. You will need a DIVX player to play enjoy http://divx-378.vo.llnwd.net/stage6vid/1065.divx (138MB)
  17. MuppetDanny

    Robin Photo

    All sorts of places!, like this one : http://www.rollanet.org/~vbeydler/van/vm65/photos/Images%20on%20Reels/6.%20Muppets%20-1970s.jpg ;) :p
  18. MuppetDanny

    Help Me

    Thanks Vic, drop me a line if you need anything :)
  19. MuppetDanny

    Help Me

    my pleasure :)
Top